Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeware went nuts on me!

ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi, folks! I have a problem with the leeware seedbox. It's nothing like usual not connecting or setup problems. In some case it's even helpful, but this one is too much. When I refresh the tracker page (click browse) it adds up some crazy amount of upload (like 900 Gig). I wanna say hi to everybody who doubted that I'll manage to do 1,2 Tb, cause now I have 2,97 and the day is not over yet.
    So, anybody experienced anything like that? I'm an honest man and don't need the upload I never make + admins might think that I was trying to cheat, so I'm little bit afraid. Welcome any advices, for now I wrote pm to admins on the trackers where it happened, hope the will find the way to fix it.
    TCS Byatch in training

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    So do you upload this ammount with your leeware?
    Or is it a issue with your utorrent?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Common, use the common sense as I said when I click the browse button to see the fresh torrents - the stats were updated - around 900 Gigs + on ScT and around 500 Gigs + on TheVault. And I reloaded system - won't help - I went to pm stuff on both trackers and added up some upload Good thing I closed all the other trackers...
    And issue might be with WebUI or something else I have no clue - 1st day using seedbox.
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dineitdark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    thats some crazy upload lol i see your profile there is certainly some problem.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yes, that shite bothering me too, what would you say if see someone with 600Gb Up/1GB Down?

Nice, now ScT disable me for nothing. It must be someone who didn't read pm
    How can I get to their support channel, anybody from ScT here, I'm totally noob in IRC
    Last edited by ceasar; 07-08-2007 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Can any body from ScT admins help me?
    I don't know how to access their IRC.
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    http://www.scenetorrents.org/irc.php
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Did you recently got your ScT acc from a trade? If yes, itīs very likely the previous owner kept a .torrent and cheated with it to ban the account.

By the way, I donīt think talking to ScT staff will help. If it did, every cheater could come there and cry when their account is disabled, saying their seedbox went nuts.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleaNatur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    http://www.scenetorrents.org/irc.php
    It leads me to the main page where you need to login and it says account disable.
    I found this address in the other thread:
    Connect to: irc.scenetorrents.org
    Use this (cause you can't get into the channel without invite)

/msg ADMIN NAME
    but what exactly do i need to type there?
    or what channel should i join?
    when i input the exact frase:
    /msg ADMIN NAME
    it says
    -> *ADMIN* NAME

ADMIN no such name/channel

What is understood, but I don't know his name
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Did you recently got your ScT acc from a trade? If yes, itīs very likely the previous owner kept a .torrent and cheated with it to ban the account.

By the way, I donīt think talking to ScT staff will help. If it did, every cheater could come there and cry when their account is disabled, saying their seedbox went nuts.
    No, man. I got invited by my friend 3 weeks ago and I signed up myself and was using same nick as I'm using everywhere. So everything that you thinking about ''previous owner" is absolutely not true.
    By the way, I don't understand why so many people are seen things negative, like thinking bad of people even without knowing 'em, saying you won't get it and other bad stuff?
    Second, when I noticed what happened to my ratio I wrote the message to stuff immediately, and too bad that their first line help do not coordinate with the guys who do disabling. And what I think happened the guy from first line help got the message late and see the account disabled already or decided not to care much, as it wasn't his problem.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast