Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Request] AoM

Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello my friends.

It's time for me to do a proper request for a tracker I've been looking for since last summer. As you may see in the title, the tracker I want to apply for is AoM.
    First, let me start to tell you a bit about myself: I'm a (soon to be) 22 year old boy from Norway. I've been doing magic since last summer when a friend from work showed me some amazing card tricks. Since then I have been in love in this faboulus piece of work. I have watched alot of DVD's and learned some stunning tricks (which I have uploaded for you to watch if you'd like). I've been in this torrentworld since early 2004. I'm member of some of the best trackers out there, and I also have a very good internetspeed (as my speedtest will show), and I donate money to trackers I like, so I know by myself that I have what it takes to be a good member on any site, including AoM.

AoM is a fantastic magic-related tracker with content you cannot find on any other tracker. Besides, AoM have some great magician members who can give me advice and guidance to fulfill my dream to become a real magician. By real I mean performing Live at party's and stuff like that. I don't want to try to become the next Copperfield, but I would like to be asociated with magic.

I was a member on MagicianTorrents for a period, before it was closed. That tracker gave me so much videos and books I'd like to share on Aom.
    I'm also a member on AomK but it's nothing compared to AoM, both content and especially community-wise.

I've been in contact with the Admin at AoM for several months, but because of their strict invitesystem (only 5 new members a month) it's very difficult to get into it. He's telling me that I'm standing on a waiting-list, but I've done so for 4-5 months and nothing happens.

Don't want to make too much out of this, seeing it's starting to get long already. If there are anyone out there who would like to help me in to this amazing tracker, please don't hestitate contacting me. We can talk together and I can prove to you that I really want this tracker, and that I'm dead serious about my magician-ambitions.

Speedtest:
    Ratioproofs from lvl 5+trackers:

Couple of videos of me performing card tricks:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YHAPF94

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R4418WUW

Feel free to wish me good luck and comment on my tricks if you'd like

Cheers,

Roooney

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Hello my friends.
    I'm dead serious about my magician-ambitions.

Speedtes
    Lol Roooney...That was just a card trick dude. It's not like you did something great to show your dedication for AOM.
    If you fill out an application, and post a good magic trick in it, Then you have a good chance that you will get the invite.
    That's my advice to you. i'm afraid that trick will not get you nowhere. It seemed to simple. And im not trying to be an asshole or anything. i'm just telling you how the AoM staff gives out invites, and that card trick for example will not impress them.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    But I've only been doing this for about 9 months or so, and it's not THAT easy to do those card tricks. I showed my friend at work some of my tricks and he was really impressed by how far I've reached in such a short time.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I see. Congrats in your achievements. AFAIK, AOM is preety hard to egt in now and days though. You might want to try something that will want them to have you in there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    LOL Roooney, congratulations, you have a great ability, i confess that attended several times to try to follow your hands, but could not

I don't think that it's a simple card trick, since i can't do that!

And i dunno AOM neither staff there, but you did an amazing request here IMHO, that should count in your favor.

Good luck, my friend!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    just read dunson's post.......

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    just read dunson's post.......
    Killercam101, he already tried that. He used to be a trader not long ago, but he decided that trading is not the way to go.

Now he is doing it in a decent way. By requesting for it. Right Rooooney?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I have traded once in my life. Once. I lost both of my accounts in that trading, one which was level 4 or something. I fucked up, and I destroyed my keyboard in anger. I can not afford to buy keyboards all the time, and I've gotten into all of the trackers I'd want to be a part of without trading. Since my trading I have tried to tell traders to stop doing it and be more friendly instead: Spend more time here, do giveaways, help people out. People take notice of this, especially you Rafa , and it can only turn out to be a positive thing to do.
    Thanks for your support Rafa, and yes, some of the tricks are very difficult. I've spend about a month on one of the tricks and I'm still not comfortable on performing it 100%.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Good luck roooney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast