Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: torrents.ru + google translate worth it? I have plenty of english language trackers

Buddha.net's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have heard one person say that to join torrents.ru and use google translate on the site is worth the effort.
    If you have trackers like IPT or even Demonoid or Piratebay, how much better is torrents.ru?
    Last edited by chrisdab; 05-13-2009 at 06:08 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    prasannab13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    torrents.ru compared to demonoid and IPT has large content and good speeds

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    i think u better remain with TL .. imo .. the best tracker for content .. and its easy to seed too .. good luck

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Hell yeah it's worth it. It's became one of my most used sites. The site is huge with a shit load of content. I've found files there that I couldn't find elsewhere.

And it's open signup, so you have nothing to lose by creating an account. I recommend to create one and see if you think you're going to use the site or not.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Buddha.net's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    can someone give me an example of content that would be there but nowhere else?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    The main content that I've found there that I couldn't find elsewhere has been certain albums. Especially albums in great formats or good bitrates(a couple albums by Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Glenn Miller are just a couple that come to mind that I've found there in lossless that I couldn't elsewhere). But again...the site is open signup. So there is absolutely no harm in creating an account and taking a look around.

Also, you don't even need Google Translate(unless you plan on participating in forum discussions). You can find the Torrents tab easily, then you just type in what you're looking for in the search box and download what you've found. Very easy.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think torrents.ru is pretty cool tracker. eh has content and doesnt afraid of anything
    Last edited by OnEyM; 05-13-2009 at 09:56 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    i think u better remain with TL .. imo .. the best tracker for content .. and its easy to seed too .. good luck
    TL best tracker for content? you must be kidding..
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-13-2009 at 10:47 AM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    If you don't want to use Google, go learn Russian .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Man you have got to see it yourself.
    some torrents in the music section are so rare, you wont find them on what or waffles.
    That is how i first discovered it, and it has definitely been worth the effort. At least for me

Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    lol x the largest number you can think of.
    Please dont tell me that you use TL for finding classical music or even psychedelic or downtempo in decent lossless formats.
    (please refer to Wikipedia if you dont understand what i am talking about)
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 05-13-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast