Page 106 of 740 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 7397

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    r.
    Youdon'tcheckyouremail...

Gmail message sent over Christmas while FST was stealing people's souls or whatever RealtY was trying to phish...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #1052
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Just finished the new Call of Booty: Booty in Space. Its definitely the worst yet, shitter than Ghosts. Jon Snows in it which is part of the reason I got it, he must have had 5 lines of dialog throughout. 7 hours of America saves space
    You seem to keep up with this stuff. What's a good game to play from 2016? Won that doesn't involve science fictionary preferably. I want to play something in the worst way but everything on the "Best of 2016" looks like shit.
    I played like 30 minutes of Firewatch, got bored, read the spoilers and said fuck this in actually that order.
    I actually liked Firewatch. It was just mellow and sweet.

That said, noted, no walking simulators. This year's greatest hits were (in no particular order): Last Guardian (ps4 required), Hyper Light Drifter, Battlerite (if you're into multiplayer stuffs), That Dragon Cancer (warning: walking simulator, if you're not hooked 30 minutes, give up on it), Watch Dogs 2 (absolutely the game the original should have been), Tyranny (the premise is just absolutely hilarious and this is the year's most underrated game).
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #1053
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The new Hitmans good, if you pay money for stuffs you can just buy a bit of it for a tenner which I believe is £100 in Canadian pounds

4. Lounge   -   #1054
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
    You're a giant silly robot!!! Titanfall is sick as bawls!!! Its an investment in your future too, they've said they're not gonna bring out any paid for dlc and there's no pay to win bullshit. If you have to piss money away they have a skin shop where you can buy new shoes and dresses for your robots. And I think there is one single map you can buy, a remake of a map from the first gheym. But other than that, all content they release will be free and its probably the best fps I've played in recent years IMO

5. Lounge   -   #1055
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post

You seem to keep up with this stuff. What's a good game to play from 2016? Won that doesn't involve science fictionary preferably. I want to play something in the worst way but everything on the "Best of 2016" looks like shit.
    I played like 30 minutes of Firewatch, got bored, read the spoilers and said fuck this in actually that order.

That said, noted, no walking simulators. This year's greatest hits were (in no particular order): Last Guardian (ps4 required), Hyper Light Drifter, Battlerite (if you're into multiplayer stuffs), That Dragon Cancer (warning: walking simulator, if you're not hooked 30 minutes, give up on it), Watch Dogs 2 (absolutely the game the original should have been), Tyranny (the premise is just absolutely hilarious and this is the year's most underrated game).

Do you play ranked in Battlerite? I've played around 30 hours of that game and think I've finally learned all the characters enough to calibrate. It's a fun break from dota 2

6. Lounge   -   #1056
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I just went to the National Videogame Museum today. In that spirit, I highly recommend Pong.
    Pong's OK but it's no Galaga.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You're a giant silly robot!!!
    While this is obviously true, I am a giant silly robot who doesn't believe in multiplayer. It's not so much interacting with other people as it is just playing with yourself but with an audience and not in a good way like with your Mum's webcam site.

8. Lounge   -   #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
    Both of those Bethesda games have hundreds of thousands of mods, so there's fun to be had outside of leveling yourself to deity. Between the two, Skyrim has more stuff to do, like becoming a dragon and flying around, swatting soldiers and bandits with your tail, and eating people just for the fuck of it. Free boobs and vaginas are available if that's your thing.

They released FFX/FFX2 HD remux or remaster for the PC this year, so you could also give that a whirl on the PC assuming you're cool with turn-based JRPGs (or not if you're uncool). That's what I'm currently playing, and Blitzball is the reason for my recent absence.
    I assume this is a lie and your were either playing Dance Dance Revolution like everyone else in Japan or else your are the only person still playing Pokemon Go and are just too embarassed to admit it.

As for the mods, been there, done that.FF I still have a copy of the orginal won from PS1 and really used to enjoy playing them but not so much anymore. The one with the secret giant chain strike that had something to with King Arthur was the best, whichever one that was. Chrono Trigger was still better though.

9. Lounge   -   #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post

Do you play ranked in Battlerite? I've played around 30 hours of that game and think I've finally learned all the characters enough to calibrate. It's a fun break from dota 2
    I'm nowhere near 30 hours in, Steam says I'm 2 hours in. But I keep playing it for short 10 minute bursts. I've never liked Dota/Lol/Hon/etc. (and by extension am terrible at playing them - like I can barely follow what a lane is and how to act around critters, let alone get in an actual fight) so for a game like battlerite to stay installed is just a win for me. When I get a bit better I'll hit you up for some ranked! If you're looking for someone to play with I could introduce you to my coworker who plays ranked all the time (and is legitimately a good player). He uses the character with the fish that comes out of the ground to swallow people.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #1060
    Idle it's not from this year, but have you played 'Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'?
    Ellipses go here.