Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Is there anybody in this forum who is from Aston Villa? I'll PM them on what it's about. I dont think buying/selling online is allowed here.

So anyways, I forgot that the EPL season has started. A lot of good clubs are off to terrible starts.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?...=eng.1&cc=5901

How do you guys think this year will shape out?

me:

Chelsea
    Man Utd.
    Arsenal
    Liverpool
    Everton

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Workcheese's Avatar Fruit fucker
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    Is there anybody in this forum who is from Aston Villa? I'll PM them on what it's about. I dont think buying/selling online is allowed here.
    You mean like is there anybody here from the actual team? There is no place named Aston Villa to my knowledge, that would be like me asking if there was anyone here from Washington Dolphins or Chicago Steelers. Are you trying to buy/sell one of their players online?

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Aston is an area of Birmingham.

Growing up in a family full of West Brom supporters, as I did, hating Villa was drummed into me as a child.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Quote Originally Posted by Workcheese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    Are you trying to buy/sell one of their players online?
    Transfer season is closed
    It's hot in Topeka.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Aston is an area of Birmingham.

Growing up in a family full of West Brom supporters, as I did, hating Villa was drummed into me as a child.
    Yeah, and Plymouth is an area of Devon but no-one has ever asked me if I'm from Plymouth Argyle.

I used to go to West Brom home games when I was young(er), so I have a hatred of Villa, Wolves and Stoke. Of course, they're like teenage crushes when compared to my hatred of Sunderland.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Stoke?

Also, as any self-respecting West Midlands football supporter knows, Birmingham City are irrelevent. Only the pundits refer to them as "sleeping giants". Everyone else knows they're just shit.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Yea, I just realized that now, on wiki. It's a part of Birmingham. So are there people from Birmingham here?

and what are your predictions?!

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Saint Martin will raise Aston Villa to new heights, then when Sir Fergie eventually pops his clogs / or leaves / gets sacked from Man Utd St. Martin shall take over and rule the Galaxy, it is his destiny.... I have forseen it.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Saint Martin will raise Aston Villa to new heights, then when Sir Fergie eventually pops his clogs / or leaves / gets sacked from Man Utd St. Martin shall take over and rule the Galaxy, it is his destiny.... I have forseen it.
    I fear the women in his family may stop that from happening, is his mother well?

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Indeed, enough said.

And also, what is this EPL that people keep going on about. It's the Premiership ffs. Or even, at a push, The English Premiership. Not the English Premiership League, that's just mental.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast