Thread: first inv

looking for my first invite promise to seed at least 10 to 1 pm please ty

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    what trackers do u have?
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what are you looking for?
    Last edited by Panther; 11-24-2006 at 12:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    If you'll show me a screenshot showing your max or almost max upload speed, I will give you invites to torrentleech and torrent-damage. I think that would be a very good start for you...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

Tongue

iv been using puplic like pirate bay and iso hunt , my max upload speed i believe the last time i checked it is runing around 1.6 mb per sec it use to be 2 mb per sec i dont know whats slowin down know but 1.6 is still pretty decent from what i understand ,ill work on getn a screen shot of the speed test and poast it in this thread tonight ,as for tland td some nice guy from the bittorrent forum sent me an invite to them but td is full and every time i click on the ivite link to tl it says they have a bug in there regerstration process they need to fix so i cant use them , i got a week to get in tl or the invit becomes invalid

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Show me some screens and I'll send you free invites :wink:

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    here r the results of a speed test i ran , u know that sometimes they very i think i inserted it right never put an image on this forum if this no picture ill try it again

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nolan57 View Post
    here r the results of a speed test i ran , u know that sometimes they very i think i inserted it right never put an image on this forum if this no picture ill try it again
    No picture