Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftn & Sct & U******** ... Y So Special... Whats The Hidden Content In There.explain

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Guys Why Ftn And Sct Are Really Hard To Get,,... Whats The Hidden Content In There,..... I Really Want To Know..... Y People Love To Give Hot Trackers Like Bitme Bitme Pisexy,wb,fb, For Sct And Ftn...

Ne 1 Can Explain Clearly... Y Such Demand Created...... Plss Explain..

Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Simple: They are pretty much the very best trackers. Speed, content, community... They are the epitome of Bittorennt, the holy grail. There is nothing better than them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    Speed, content, community...
    u*-* does not have good speeds or that much content, but it has a great community

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    Speed, content, community...
    u*-* does not have good speeds or that much content, but it has a great community
    bs, the community isn't all that great either... most of the members there are tracker collectors

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well fine... but you have to admit, there really is nothing better than ScT.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    ftn is pretty good, they have alot of exclusive packs and freebies and we are in the middle of a 3 week freeleech

ive never tried sct but i dont know how it could be THAT much better than ftn

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It boils down to simple supply and demand, little supply high demand but as soon as a bunch are available the demand drops off. TB is the perfect example

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well ScT get the new releases quite quick and they have fast download speeds, just hope you don't need any help because the community there stinks...i had a problem with my username/password so i pm'd a mod and instead of helping he gave me a warning there was a couple of times where i asked a question and got a rude response.

In the end i gave my account away as i managed to get on a private ftp so didn't need torrents any more.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesad24 View Post
    Well ScT get the new releases quite quick and they have fast download speeds, just hope you don't need any help because the community there stinks...i had a problem with my username/password so i pm'd a mod and instead of helping he gave me a warning there was a couple of times where i asked a question and got a rude response.

In the end i gave my account away as i managed to get on a private ftp so didn't need torrents any more.
    I have to disagree the community there is very helpful and never had a problem with someone been rude to me

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ive tried finding the ans but....what on earth is FTN?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast