Page 127 of 740 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 7397

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's the circle of life, like that Elton John film with those animals in it, Die Hard?

I've got tomorrow booked off work FTW. It's been a horrific two weeks, been working weekends too. The misses is going to be at work all day which makes it even more filthy. Got Watch Dawgs 2 downloaded and installed on the secksbawcks, a selection of harmful energy drinks in the fridge - conditions are perfect

2. Lounge   -   #1262
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Tried playing Watch Dogs 2. The hacking mechanics are so tedious I figured if I would be doing this every mission I'd rather be playing something else.
    It's like they expanded on the worst part of GTA 5 and made a game around it.

To be entirely fair though, I ditched it after 20 minutes so it might have turned into the best game ever after that.
    As didn't pay for it, it's easier for me to make these sort of arbitrary decisions.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1263
    I spent twenty of the Queens sterling on it, maybe if I just close my eyes for the first 20 minutes?

All I've been playing these days is titanfall 2, multiplayer h'of course. I've unlocked a fabulous pink camo for my titan so should a Gay pride parade make its way through a map I'll then have the element of surprise. I've also perfected the art of ejecting and spraying a devastating hot load at my assailant

4. Lounge   -   #1264
    Hoi Idol, I've been going to the gym a few mornings a week and doing treadmill stuffs. About an hour afterwards my cawk hurts. No joke, it actually hurts for reals. Is there a reason? It usually stops hurting a couple hours after

5. Lounge   -   #1265
    Being serious and going on the extremely limited information you gave me, if it's your penis it could be from chafing.Try a different pair of shorts maybe and see if the same thing happens.

6. Lounge   -   #1266
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Hoi Idol, I've been going to the gym a few mornings a week and doing treadmill stuffs. About an hour afterwards my cawk hurts. No joke, it actually hurts for reals. Is there a reason? It usually stops hurting a couple hours after
    This used to happen to me too. The pain stopped once I made an effort to stop stepping on it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #1267
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Unfit for service. Sorry to hear that. Mrs.Milder needs to make some kind of exorcise regime, Shirley.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    This used to happen to me too. The pain stopped once I made an effort to stop stepping on it.
    Amazingly until this moment, I never realized that you were a thalidomide baby.

9. Lounge   -   #1269
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    wtf is this defererer bullshit every time I click a link?

yo

10. Lounge   -   #1270
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    "hurts"?

yo