Thread: Quick Zamunda Question...

Space is the Place! BT Rep: +4
    How do you change the language to english? I am finding this bulgarian quite difficult.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There is an English flag in the upper left corner. There.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    OuTbReAk's Avatar -=STiLLFrEE=-
    I am faster than you, stronger than you. Certainly I will last much longer than you.
    You may think that I am the future. But you’re wrong. You are. If I had a wish,
    I wish to be human. To hope, to despair, to wonder, to love. I can achieve
    immortality by not wearing out. You can achieve immortality simply by doing one great thing...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by eslip View Post
    How do you change the language to english? I am finding this bulgarian quite difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    There is an English flag in the upper left corner. There.
    like Sylar666 said,but if u dont understand that its next to your username just click UK flag..now u must find it

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    i just managed to register zamunda but it's too sloow
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    i just managed to register zamunda but it's too sloow
    well that is second reasone that zamunda could be new demonoid

just dont no what u mean,site is not slow for me but if u runing torrent then give some time to that torrent m8,not every tracker have so many torrents and users

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    For a few days I was just like you; clicking icons just to see where they lead me. I asked the same question here; but manage to spot that flag and click on it.....

I am sure many have the same problem

Was it Russian or was it Bulgarian?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    For a few days I was just like you; clicking icons just to see where they lead me. I asked the same question here; but manage to spot that flag and click on it.....

I am sure many have the same problem

Was it Russian or was it Bulgarian?
    there are two flag one is UK and one Bulgarian..so im pretty sure its bulgarian since site start with bulgarian language

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks i had no idea.