Thread: Tzulo.com/

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi guy's
    do anyone one of you tried http://tzulo.com/ befor?
    if so can you please tell me the waiting time after paying to get this axx?
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I have had it i the past, its quite slow and I didnt think it was worth the money with the small HDD space as well.

Setup, I did through Leeware, so I cant help you there.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    I have had it i the past, its quite slow and I didnt think it was worth the money with the small HDD space as well.

Setup, I did through Leeware, so I cant help you there.
    if i can get the 1.5mb/s upload that will be great for me lol i dont have money for others (too much $$) and need only a bit to upload (~400gb)

i dont understand how they work, (waiting time.,..
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    tzulo is a pretty nice deal if you are short on cash i have used them and you can hit 1.5 and more go with them
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    if you're on a low budget, you could choose for hosting-ie vps raptor 3, only 24 Euros, I could get up to 6MB/s download and 3MB/s upload, even though it says the vps is shared by 5