Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: traders beware

Poster BT Rep: +4
    do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST

edit: wrong place, not like it matters, topic will be deleted soon I guess
    Last edited by L3g3ndary; 02-05-2009 at 08:11 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Technix's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thx 4 info;]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndary View Post
    do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST

this topic cant be deleted coz this is a fact of FST and why fst is not like the days before while people trading in peace.

My little advice for safe trading is finish the trade only and only in pm.
    And if u've made the trade,never write "done" in your thread.open min. threads and watch carefully about others thread and then jump to the trade which u think opportunitive and finish the trade on pm.

Thats the key thing u should.

There is nothig to do anymore.here is not a peaceful place for trading.So be careful.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    this topic cant be deleted coz this is a fact of FST and why fst is not like the days before while people trading in peace.

My little advice for safe trading is finish the trade only and only in pm.
    And if u've made the trade,never write "done" in your thread.open min. threads and watch carefully about others thread and then jump to the trade which u think opportunitive and finish the trade on pm.

Thats the key thing u should.

There is nothig to do anymore.here is not a peaceful place for trading.So be careful.
    no, you dont understand it, what I meant to say is you shouldn't trade at all on these boards, for example ive got banned from BCG while I never traded any BCG invite/acc, they just banned me cause I've traded other invites here on FST

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's a bucket of horseshit.No one is allowed to be both staff here and staff on a tracker.That's one of the first questions that they asked me when they offered me the job.
    The first part is no doubt true the second I couldn't care less about

Believe it or not FST tries to be fair to everyone that is a member trader or not.
    And while it is a fact that people do hunt traders here (as elsewhere) it is not with the FST sanction nor co-operation.
    If you choose not to believe that like I said I couldn't care less go some place else and spread lies if you like.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    its funny now i've posted this here you have a lot say about it, but when I came up with this in the report section you just ignored me

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's a bucket of horseshit.No one is allowed to be both staff here and staff on a tracker.That's one of the first questions that they asked me when they offered me the job.

Believe it or not FST tries to be fair to everyone that is a member trader or not.
    And while it is a fact that people do hunt traders here (as elsewhere) it is not with the FST sanction nor co-operation.
    If you choose not to believe that like I said I couldn't care less go some place else and spread lies if you like.
    "fair" that word lost it's meaning when one of your admins gave out my IP to multiple trackers, but meh it's easier to call me a liar huh? you're an admin and im just a random srub after all, right?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.
    is that so? then how would you explain my case? when I asked the BCG admin he knew my FST username right away, even tho I never EVER mentioned to anybody that I had a BCG account in the first place, same with bitmetv

btw take a look at the "Scammers and cheaters" section:

"NOTE: Those scamming on the site may have
    their accounts banned at other sites."

"The member drxmsa is now banned from FST and other sites.
    The account at BitMeTV and multiple other bt sites are banned also... "

no co-operation huh IdolEyes787

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Like I said no one gave out your ip to anybody.There are plenty of other ways someone hunting you could find out your address through you pms that that contain links or image that I would have no way of knowing about.

About the report I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you but it was marked nothing to do(not by me btw) as it was just an unfounded accusation like this and it's not common practice to go back and look at something once it's looked after so I wasn't even aware that you posted again.

And I never called you a liar I said you were lying which in fairness I guess is the same thing but you were and by insisting that someone on staff here gave out your information to multiple trackers you still are.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

have you got the slightest clue of how many people trying to hunt traders like you, lurk around here? or do you think that trading here is a peace of mind?
    hunters are more than you can imagine. and there are so many ways of getting to your details, it doesn't take to be staff here to get to all of it.
    so, if you haven't facts, don't blame your noobishness and getting caught on FST's staff.

no matter wherever you wanna go on this discussion, but in the genesis, it is all your fault in the first place.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-06-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast