Thread: One Year Request :) (The big one - FTN)

nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Unsure

Hey guys, just noticed I've been here a year now, everyone on this forum pretty much has made a request for this tracker, so its my turn to noob it up lol

I know this is a long shot, not even sure if invites are available, but maybe a staff member could invite me, you never know just thought I'd try my luck, so anyway I would like to request the arrow - FTN.

I may not be that well known, or been overly active here but I've always tried to help out when I can and make some giveaways to give back for what i've gained here, i've learnt a lot about torrenting in the past year or so and I regard myself as a very good torrent user.
    I seed well and always maintain a very good ratio (not going to post proofs just now, but will give them on request) and I always try to be active on my trackers. I don't give a flying fook about levels and have never tarded invites.

I would say that I have pretty much everything covered content wise, I have some very good trackers, but I would love a chance to be a member at FTN for the community aspect, good security and just because its such a good tracker. FTN is the last tracker I want so if any kind member or staff member can help me out it would very much appreciated. If I was invited I can guarantee that you would not be let down and that the account would be used well.

Thanks,
    NSK.
    Last edited by nsk; 01-20-2009 at 09:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dvd4alll's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Gd Luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    You should have been a little more active, but who knows, maybe you get lucky
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    enough with these fucking threads already
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    You should have been a little more active, but who knows, maybe you get lucky
    +1 and I think i joined 11-02-06[2 yrs 2 months 26 days 20.11 hrs] still luck not with meHope luck wil b with u
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Itachi's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Good luck !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would venture to estimate that about 60 percent of SUCCESSFUL FTN requests, are ones that Brandon personally invited the user to.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    I would venture to estimate that about 60 percent of SUCCESSFUL FTN requests, are ones that Brandon personally invited the user to.
    i think fr0m past yr he is inactive here thats y it sucks to see so many ftn request goes unfilled
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST