Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New BT Lounge Section

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Have you seen the lounge and the people in it? Theres your answer.
    I know but im sure they all having a big laugh now, that people have to pussy away from the lounge. Just shows how great things are run round here that another lounge has to be set up because people are to scared to post in the real lounge.

Also i like to add i find it hilarious that Tesco the manager of this site even is laughing at the notion of this new lounge.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...-lounge-344601
    dude, really. no one is afraid to post there, after you do once or twicw you find out that they all are a a bunch of self-important jackasses, who like to act big on the internets. I mean really you read some of that shit and its like middle school all over again. Cliques, innuendo and immaturity personified.

Also, as you surely know, most of them not dare post outside the lounge because they dont have all their school mates to back them up and make them feel superior and to call everyone else cunts. The worst part being, most of the older mods/admins excourage these people and make them feel even more empowered over all of us little people.

Thay are all a bunch of 12 year olds and who the fuck cares what they think or wants them. But what the hell do I know, im just a silly cunt.
    Last edited by puckface; 04-03-2009 at 01:42 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Requirements To Be Able To Post

• Have 20 reputation points.
    • Have 500 posts on the site.

500 Post means We are going to see lots of spam in these days oh gosh We still have enough spammers..

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Mods will really busy

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Weve altered the requirements a bit now. We could also alternate the promotions now and then. That way the members without reputation would get access also. The promotion thats there is basic layout for now.

We could also have suggestion who should recieve access to the section. Perhaps have a poll and if say 50% or more agree they recieve access also. This way regulars that hadnt met the requirements would be able to be part of the section also. Think suggestions should meet the date and post requirements as a basic though...

• Have been on the site 120 days.
    • Have 10 reputation points.
    • Have 250 posts on the site.
    • This is subject to change anytime.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Weve altered the requirements a bit now. We could also alternate the promotions now and then. That way the members without reputation would get access also. The promotion thats there is basic layout for now.

We could also have suggestion who should recieve access to the section. Perhaps have a poll and if say 50% or more agree they recieve access also. This way regulars that hadnt met the requirements would be able to be part of the section also. Think suggestions should meet the date and post requirements as a basic though...

Looks good to me. Just wondering but what will the differences be between the BTL and the BT section.. ...more strictly moderated to lower spam? or are you creating a place that not any old joe bloggs can post in, kinda like a noob free zone. Dam i wish TakeMS was still here
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Have added the ability for members to poll in those that dont receive access. The details are in a sticky in the section now. For now the section is a place where members have some additional privileges and would be posting amongst regulars on the site. Would think it likely at some stage the section would be closed from view to most on the site...

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good luck to it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I've 9 bt points lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
    I've 9 bt points lol
    that means you need one more! :hint:

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So far some ver l33t threads in that section.
    I will trade my left ear for access, lol.

Anyway, I hope it goes well. I intend to stick around here and I wouldn't mind posting there once I fill the requirements (some day, lol). I just hope the right people will be there.

Imo, other users shouldn't even see the the section. I can always PM people posting there and that's what'll happen imo.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast