Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About OiNK Trade

KaMouLox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What can We Trade about OiNK in this forum. I Guess Trading Buffered Account is Forbidden ! Is that the same thing with Invits ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is. Just be very carefull about who you invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMouLox View Post
    What can We Trade about OiNK in this forum. I Guess Trading Buffered Account is Forbidden ! Is that the same thing with Invits ?
    You can trade accounts, invites, or whatever, so long as it's done in the Invites section.

Quote Originally Posted by clubzz View Post
    I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is. Just be very carefull about who you invite.
    There have been some accounts disabled due to trading, but if you're careful about who you invite and/or trade with, there should be little or no risk.

My suggestion is to always use a Middleman.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is.Just be very carefull about who you invite.
    Indeed be very careful. I invited someone a while back whom i thought was very trustworthy, needless to say that didnt work out too well Now i never have any invites to oink

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by LackOfInterest View Post
    I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is.Just be very carefull about who you invite.
    Indeed be very careful. I invited someone a while back whom i thought was very trustworthy, needless to say that didnt work out too well Now i never have any invites to oink
    believe me, you're better off.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    once banned from oink, always banned.. unless you get new ip

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by JKIA View Post
    Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DVito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JKIA View Post
    Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.
    Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.
    Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP.
    yew, which practically everyone does. Almost the only exception is a seedbox, and even some of them come w/ multiple IP's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast