Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrow or wheelmods

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No sob story or pictures for this post. Looking for arrow and wheelmods, if you think I deserve one of them, for free of course! I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent. I've been around a while, so you can feel free to check my post history to see who I am and what I'm about. I have traded in the past, but now mostly just try to help out and read/post to entertain myself. Feel free to PM me to chat or to find out what sites I frequent.

Enough jibber jabber, you get the point

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So your other tracker memberships don't have a community that you're aware of?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent.
    I said I would love an additional close community site, similar to the ones I have now. I have 2 sites in particular that have great forums, and wish to find maybe one more to go with them. As I said, I read a lot, all day, and post to learn and entertain myself. All forums have different people, with different posts. I'm just looking for some more diversity. This is why I am seeking one of these two sites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Great answer.

Unfortunately, those kind of invites aren't given out like candy here. Have any close friends within those two communities you're active with? Maybe they can help.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent.
    I said I would love an additional close community site, similar to the ones I have now. I have 2 sites in particular that have great forums, and wish to find maybe one more to go with them. As I said, I read a lot, all day, and post to learn and entertain myself. All forums have different people, with different posts. I'm just looking for some more diversity. This is why I am seeking one of these two sites.
    uh huh, and they just happen to be two of the rarest sites in the torrent scene, make some friends no one is going to invite you from here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I got most of my invites here for free, some to great rare sites. But I would have never gotten any if I had not asked, so, why not stick with a method that works? Not everyone here is a rarity whore. Besides, with most of the people I chat with, the topics are not on what sites we have/dont have, so what would cause them to think of inviting me somewhere? I'm not just going to PM everyone I know asking if they have what I seek, friend or not, thats kinda rude. This way if some one knows me or thinks I should have it, they can offer, if not, they can just pass on by, no harm done.
    Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    we dont fucking think you deserve it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    well articulated and mature answers around every corner!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    these 12 year olds like tough love

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

these 12 year olds like tough love
    LOL. but it it kinda makes sense when u think about the childish things ppl do here sometimes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast