Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much do you spend on food per week?

snowultra's Avatar Member
    i spend about $200.00 a week.

below is a comparsion of different regions of the world on what they spend per week.

http://jeannelupypciw.wordpress.com/...ous-countries/

2. Lounge   -   #2
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol me and my co-workers were just talking about this. we spend about $125.00 a week. prolly more

3. Lounge   -   #3
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I spend between 20 - 40 pounds per week for two of us. However I don't normally buy ready made food, just lots of veg, meat, eggs, cheese etc, and make my own stuff. If I had more money I prolly would spend more though.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    I spend between 20 - 40 pounds per week for two of us. However I don't normally buy ready made food, just lots of veg, meat, eggs, cheese etc, and make my own stuff. If I had more money I prolly would spend more though.
    On the other hand you might not spend more because neither you nor cheebus is a massive fatty.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i forgot to add daily trips....so closer to $195.00

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    rofl @ the Breidjing Camp

/flame me for being heartless

7. Lounge   -   #7
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    On the other hand you might not spend more because neither you nor cheebus is a massive fatty.
    I'd buy better quality stuffs and spend a small fortune in the deli if I had more disposable cash. I would also do more posh cooking as I would be able to afford the ingredients.

Talking abount the price of shopping, costs have gone right up here. I nearly fell over at the price of eggs earlier. Normally 94p and are now 1.40. Big pile of shite.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    i spend about $200.00 a week.

below is a comparsion of different regions of the world on what they spend per week.

http://jeannelupypciw.wordpress.com/...ous-countries/
    Jesus snowultra either you have a large family or that must include the cook.
    $120.00, eggs are $2.30 and I eat very well(but few treats).

9. Lounge   -   #9
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    about 80 $ per week

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    It's about £50 a week for two for us, and I tend to buy what I want. I write a list of meals and then write down the ingredients and just buy those. Apart from the basic stock which I top up as it gets low (rice, tins, pasta etc). I don't buy snacks or processed stuff so that keeps the cost down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast