Page 109 of 740 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post
    Mary, if you walk around your block once a day, I will e-mail you random collectible FST forum poster avatars.
    I have been walking a lot and haven't gotten shit from FST. Not like I was fat to begin with, but I've lost weight since being here. I'm not sure why, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I don't stock food at home. After I've been starving for an hour or two, I'll walk over to the convenience store and buy a small-portioned meal, and I'll do that twice a day if I'm home gaming.

Things are in limbo as I wait for this school to return from their break and let me know that they're hiring me. Either way, I have to leave the country again soon, so I'm going on a world tour.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #1082
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games. Like actual real life plastic/card board ones. I think it might have been the first time I've ever played one or that I remember doing. Shit isn't the word, there is literally no upside or enjoyment to it. They even had an Xbox, I saw it under their telly but no, it was some bullshit I can't remember the name of and some card game that had "outrageous" stuff written on the cards. And they wouldn't let me vape indoors

3. Lounge   -   #1083
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Cards Against Humanity is a social poison. I'm glad you didn't enjoy it.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games. Like actual real life plastic/card board ones. I think it might have been the first time I've ever played one or that I remember doing. Shit isn't the word, there is literally no upside or enjoyment to it. They even had an Xbox, I saw it under their telly but no, it was some bullshit I can't remember the name of and some card game that had "outrageous" stuff written on the cards. And they wouldn't let me vape indoors
    There's a certain type of person that enjoys that kind of stuff, and they seem to be very efficient at finding each other because I've only ever seen those types of games brought out in huge groups.

When I met my ex girlfriend for the first time, it was at her friend's birthday party, and they were all playing Cards against Humanity in a bar. That should have been the first clue that I wouldn't want to hang out with them, but social gatherings being requisite, I found myself dodging participation in Mafia several times.

5. Lounge   -   #1085
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah that was the name of it, presumably it shocks people who have never seen Adult Swim content or dont have an internet connection or have never spoken to someone informally

6. Lounge   -   #1086
    I thought about it some more, and the people I've known to enjoy that one crave being in the company of others, so I think it's a bit of a misnomer. That's just the perspective of a real misanthrope.

7. Lounge   -   #1087
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I thought about it some more, and the people I've known to enjoy that one crave being in the company of others, so I think it's a bit of a misnomer. That's just the perspective of a real misanthrope.
    The only type of person who enjoys Cards Against Humanity is the one that gets off on being excused to use colorful language. So basically 5 year olds and emotionally stunted adults.

Dixit, Codenames, Spyfall, A Fake Artist Goes to New York, Mysterium, Telestrations etc. all have the exact same potential. The difference being, if you choose to same something off-color then you're playing the game your own way, and take responsibility for it. And they're all better games for it.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #1088
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games.
    I can only assume that they ran out of alcohol and drugs early and needed something else to make everyone believe that they were having fun and didn't desperately want to be someplace else.

Still a bad choice though even if I had never heard of it before now as it seems both millennial and ghey although I'm probably being redundant here.

A much better option would have been to simply tell the two most aggressive people at the party lies about how they had been saying horrible things about each other and then amuse yourselves with watching them kill each in the parking lot.
    Works best if at least one of them happens to be a woman.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #1089
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That sounds terrible, my friend. How have you gone from 18 to 45 so quickly. Get out while you can.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #1090
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I went to a Gypsydelica gig in Shoreditch with some old friends, then on to rave in some kind of Asian cricket club afterwards to meet Mrs.Something Else. They told me off for politely asking where I should smoke a joint without being told off. Totally baffling.

Somehow ended up having a bunch of photos of me with some other burd on my phone from the first party, which Mrs.Something Else saw today.

Don't do drugs, kids.
    Now go away.