Page 205 of 740 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Wuts the tegra chip on that like for native stuffs? I used to have a pc...
    Tegra X1.

It can do everything you throw at it. Streaming, 4K, games, Kodi, casting from my phone....anything. It doesn't stutter even a little bit. I'm not sure how much it relies on the primary PC for game graphics however. Like, if you go get a shit computer to install the games on, can you still play them in 4K top quality on your TV via the Nvidia Shield TV? Or is the quality also somewhat dependent on the PC as well? I don't know the answer to that. I just know you have to have 1) a PC with the game(s) you want to play installed on it. 2) Same computer with "Nvidia GeForce Experience" installed.

There is also an option to use Steam "Big Picture" to play specifically Steam games. I'm not sure if you need a PC with Steam installed to do that or not. I cannot advocate for the Shield TV enough tho. I wasn't totally sure about it at first but having owned it for a year now I can easily say it was the best $200 I've spent in a long time.

Hoi skiz...

You still as happy with your Shield as you were when you wrote this? I have been eyeing various streaming media devices (I've been pretty happy with the Amazon fire tv) to occupy my time at my jawb. Thought being able to play more games and steal even more android stuff would be fun, too.

Seems like an easy buy for $169 with tv remote and game controller. Thought I might get some kind of tv-compatible keyboard/mouse device, and a 128gb usb 3.0 at the same time.

Thoughts? Recommendations to go with it? Thanks, looking to dive in soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2042
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Heck yeah. It's awesome. I dont use it to really game at all, tho the possibilities are all there. Conviced a buddy of mine to get one as well a few months ago and he really likes it as well. My only complaint was really the short lifespan of the bluetooth rechargeable remote but they recently released an update for it and now I seemingly never charge it.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-20-2017 at 12:10 AM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #2043
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sonofabeesting. I’ve got to spend $100 to get the WW2 version with Carentan?? Fuck all that. I wanna play but imma wait until I see a price drop in a couple months.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #2044
    EriTay's Avatar Poster
    Have I won the internet?

Or is there at least a price drop, after the US fucked up net neutrality?

5. Lounge   -   #2045
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sonofabeesting. I’ve got to spend $100 to get the WW2 version with Carentan?? Fuck all that. I wanna play but imma wait until I see a price drop in a couple months.
    That map for free for like a week then they took it away 100 US pounds is a bit much... I think it's "free" with the season pass but I guess if you have to buy the base gheym on top of that... Xmas sale on all platforms soon probably

6. Lounge   -   #2046
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yeah the base is $60 here. The extra pack add on is another $50. So you can just do the season pass for $100 and get all that plus any other stuff they might release I think.

Gamestop has a deal right now where they'll sell a "physical copy" of the base game for $40. 1) I don't even own an optical drive. 2) The last time I bought a physical copy of a game it was Far Cry 3 or smth and it was literally a disc that directed me to the online store to download it.

On another note, I really like some of the open maps on the old game like Brecourt.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #2047
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Heck yeah. It's awesome. I dont use it to really game at all, tho the possibilities are all there. Conviced a buddy of mine to get one as well a few months ago and he really likes it as well. My only complaint was really the short lifespan of the bluetooth rechargeable remote but they recently released an update for it and now I seemingly never charge it.
    Jumped in and purchased! Got the new version (am aware of the changes-- some good, some not-so-great) with remote and game controller, added a USB drive for storage (no longer able to use microSD for storage unless going with the Pro version), and grabbed a nice braided hdmi cable and Logitech 400plus keyboard for TV connected computers. Thank you for your recommendation on this. I expect it will serve me very well without the hassles of the Amazon environment. I just want to find stuff and watch/play it. A bit tired of limited devices and finding work-arounds. All in all, $250 including tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2048
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    A bit tired of limited devices and finding work-arounds.
    Thats what its about right there. I think youre gonna be happy with it. Let us know how it works out.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-21-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: words

yo

9. Lounge   -   #2049
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I believe Meg was referring to his wife.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2050
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo