Page 183 of 740 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I like his songwriting. Dislike his songs.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #1822
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I question the wisdom of anyone who doesn't appreciate Bob Dylan songs.

https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_pri...aureates/2016/
    I'm not saying he isn't good at words just that he sounds fucking terrible

3. Lounge   -   #1823
    4 days into my holiday now, it's been pretty good. Despite a few calls from work asking stuffs I've done precisely fuck all. Currently sleeping on the sofa cos the misses is ill as shit and I don't want to catch it before we go away next week. Sleeping on the sofa is absolute win, I can watch whatevs with the volume up, vape in bed, stay up as late as I want without being moaned at

I've mostly filled my days with that Vietnam doc and I've gone back to Fallout 4 which is tits despite what every other human thinks. Today I built my own glue farm and assigned hawt women to tend to it for me producing x15 adhesive every 24hrs

4. Lounge   -   #1824
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I hate to agree with Idol.

Notice that there's nothing quoted here.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #1825
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

I've mostly filled my days with that Vietnam doc and I've gone back to Fallout 4 which is tits despite what every other human thinks. Today I built my own glue farm and assigned hawt women to tend to it for me producing x15 adhesive every 24hrs
    Played through Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Generally shite and made me thankful I don't actually pay for this garbage. Then forced to look up on the internet what might be good and was wildly misled by I'm assuming, virgin nerds into thinking Divinity: Original Sin 2 wouldn't bore me to tears. Played ten minutes and gave up. Said to quietly to myself, "Jesus effing Christ, even Bob Dylan's voice is better than this".
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #1826
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Btw I generally remember the Vietnam War by watching Rambo 2 and thinking how god-awful the song Alice's Restaurant is in retrospect.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #1827
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    4 days into my holiday now, it's been pretty good. Despite a few calls from work asking stuffs I've done precisely fuck all. Currently sleeping on the sofa cos the misses is ill as shit and I don't want to catch it before we go away next week. Sleeping on the sofa is absolute win, I can watch whatevs with the volume up, vape in bed, stay up as late as I want without being moaned at

Because it is shit. F4 has to be the most boring thing I've played in forevers. It's so bad. The first like 2 hrs or something after leaving the vault were some of the worst gameplay and game sequences I can recall. The game says I have a whole nine hours which isn't a lot but shirley is enough to know if I should play a tenth. I mean I've piddled with the idea of maybe I haven't played enough to give it an emphatic thumbs down but fk that, there's nothing I like about that game. It's just aimless roaming and finding nonsense to decide if you should leave it behind or take it. It's insanely boring. I mean I kept thinking the good stuff was right around the corner but it never came. The main character is boring, the lack of backstory is boring, the lack of current story is boring, the combat is boring... Even the difficult combats; you just want them to fking end. The enemies are either stupid looking super mosquitos or impossibly difficult crab ones that take like 30 respawns and every fking bullet you have. Games that withhold ammo are infuriating and are always shit games and always will be shit. The interactions with characters are boring, the locations you visit are boring. It's just plain boring.

And then theres the incredible lack of depth. I mean even when I would approach a situation that felt like there would be some story that would be engaging, it always just dives right into helping someone fight or shoot something and then move on. Or dont help them and again move on. And with every situation seemingly involving combat, you would think it would at least be fun and have some great design choices above all else.

I mean, remember how immersive Fallout 3 was? There was such a fantastic narrative and a cohesion to the surrounding "world" and it all worked so flawlessly. Fallout 4 is a steaming pile in comparison.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1828

Played through Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Generally shite and made me thankful I don't actually pay for this garbage. Then forced to look up on the internet what might be good and was wildly misled by I'm assuming, virgin nerds into thinking Divinity: Original Sin 2 wouldn't bore me to tears. Played ten minutes and gave up. Said to quietly to myself, "Jesus effing Christ, even Bob Dylan's voice is better than this".
    Divinitys some bullshit dungeons and dragon's shit with lots of reading and shit I've heard

I'm hoping Wolfenstein 2 won't be a pile of shit, the first one was macksimum win and the story carries over I think. I'm still waiting for that Player Unknowns Battlegrounds to come to xbox seeing as I don't have a PC anymore

9. Lounge   -   #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Because it is shit. F4 has to be the most boring thing I've played in forevers. It's so bad. The first like 2 hrs or something after leaving the vault were some of the worst gameplay and game sequences I can recall. The game says I have a whole nine hours which isn't a lot but shirley is enough to know if I should play a tenth. I mean I've piddled with the idea of maybe I haven't played enough to give it an emphatic thumbs down but fk that, there's nothing I like about that game. It's just aimless roaming and finding nonsense to decide if you should leave it behind or take it. It's insanely boring. I mean I kept thinking the good stuff was right around the corner but it never came. The main character is boring, the lack of backstory is boring, the lack of current story is boring, the combat is boring... Even the difficult combats; you just want them to fking end. The enemies are either stupid looking super mosquitos or impossibly difficult crab ones that take like 30 respawns and every fking bullet you have. Games that withhold ammo are infuriating and are always shit games and always will be shit. The interactions with characters are boring, the locations you visit are boring. It's just plain boring.

And then theres the incredible lack of depth. I mean even when I would approach a situation that felt like there would be some story that would be engaging, it always just dives right into helping someone fight or shoot something and then move on. Or dont help them and again move on. And with every situation seemingly involving combat, you would think it would at least be fun and have some great design choices above all else.

I mean, remember how immersive Fallout 3 was? There was such a fantastic narrative and a cohesion to the surrounding "world" and it all worked so flawlessly. Fallout 4 is a steaming pile in comparison.
    Your sentiments are echoed by just about everyone that wanted it to be a new Fallout 3 and you're right, you talk to people and then just shoot whatever the spoke of. I still love it though I like the music and locations and it's an open world Bethesda game, that's enough to keep me entertained. I like how buggy and glitchy it gets. I was talking to a quest giver and mid conversation a deathclaw ran up to him while the camera was pointed at him in "conversation view" and killed him instantly, I'm positive that wasn't supposed to happen. The game killed its own content... The DLCs apologetically add more story, choices etc but you'd have to suffer ranking up to level 30+ to survive them

10. Lounge   -   #1830
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I remember playing the original Wolfenstein on my dads old Radio Shack DOS computer and having to swap out 5.25 floppies all the time until putting a bullet in Hitler. Green screen and all. It was the first game I ever played that felt somewhat complete with a storyline. Unlike Fallout 4.

yo