Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for F***

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi all.

I'm looking to be on f*** of it's community, not because it's rare, i'm looking to get into this site because i want to be in a good community with it's great staff and users, and it has good security and so i'm looking to be on this site. i will try to help people when i can in the forum's and i will seed best as i can can, and no i won't cheat nor trade which is for lamers.. and if you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks Fearful.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    not open.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    not open.
    Hmm, from the other post i would have to say no.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearful View Post
    Hi all.

I'm looking to be on f*** of it's community, not because it's rare, i'm looking to get into this site because i want to be in a good community with it's great staff and users, and it has good security and so i'm looking to be on this site. i will try to help people when i can in the forum's and i will seed best as i can can, and no i won't cheat nor trade which is for lamers.. and if you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks Fearful.
    there are a lot of sites like that..
    what does it has thats different from the rest?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearful View Post
    Hi all.

Thanks Fearful.
    Because none of the rest are all hyped up like this one right now lol.
    {sigdata}

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post

Why do so many people just want the hyped up sites ?

I think some of you shold try some of the smaller community based trackers that are not mentioned here,.
    I am member of a lot of top trackers and some of the smaller not so popular trackers where the community side of things is just as good and in some cases better

Reason some of these sites do not do so well is due to people who hit and run where as if they became good members they would become elite sites and you could take pride in fact you have been a member since b4 they where hyped

Yes I was a member of some of the top sites b4 I was a member or active here so did not know some where even considered leet by the people here
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post

Why do so many people just want the hyped up sites ?

I think some of you shold try some of the smaller community based trackers that are not mentioned here,.
    I am member of a lot of top trackers and some of the smaller not so popular trackers where the community side of things is just as good and in some cases better

Reason some of these sites do not do so well is due to people who hit and run where as if they became good members they would become elite sites and you could take pride in fact you have been a member since b4 they where hyped

Yes I was a member of some of the top sites b4 I was a member or active here so did not know some where even considered leet by the people here
    He's damn right; I endorse every word he said

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    this request is exactly same as those 200 other requests...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    the site doesnt look kindly to people with a trading history

11-2007 waban Nice trade :-)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    would be nice if people would invite good users for a change. So many invites will be wasted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast