Thread: The Tellie

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Do you think it's a useful entretainemente, or are you of the opinion it's all a lot of brainwash shite.

Me mate thinks news is all pish and the whole world's a stage. Bohemian Grove, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, et cetera. I think he's a daft cunt, innit.

I mean, BBC World is good enough, like. I don't watch that CNN/Sky News crap though.

I don't mind the tellie. Frankly I don't think it's that bad. Of course advertisements and the like do get on one's nerves but if you're watching the better channels they don't have that much a it. Plus you can always mute it during that shite.

I'm not the most avid TV watcher, but I think it's pretty useful if used wisely, like.

Yeah?
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 08-22-2008 at 05:20 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Do you think it's a useful entretrainement, or are you of the opinion it's all a lot of brainwash shite.

Me mate thinks news is all pish and the whole world's a stage. Bohemian Grove, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, et cetera. I think he's a daft cunt, innit.

I mean, BBC World is good enough, like. I don't watch that CNN/Sky News crap though.

I don't mind the tellie. Frankly I don't think it's that bad. Of course advertisements and the like do get on one's nerves but if you're watching the better channels they don't have that much a it. Plus you can always mute it during that shite.

I'm not the most avid TV watcher, but I think it's pretty useful if used wisely, like.

Yeah?
    Are you on drugs today.

Not your normal prescription ones, other ones.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    No such information shall be disclosed.