Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I need seedbox,I have trackers level 3,4,5,6,7 to offer
    Last edited by boceli; 04-17-2009 at 06:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    if you need a seedbox, then BUY one. LOL. its not like they are rare like trackers. even if someone actually trades you one, yer still gonna have to pay it monthly! so yer basically giving something away when yer gonna have to buy it anyways. :-S

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    if you need a seedbox, then BUY one. LOL. its not like they are rare like trackers. even if someone actually trades you one, yer still gonna have to pay it monthly! so yer basically giving something away when yer gonna have to buy it anyways. :-S
    If someone give you access to a seedbox in return for a invite then you don't pay anything except that invite. That's that point. What are you talking about?
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 04-20-2009 at 03:52 AM.
    Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bump

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    If someone give you access to a seedbox in return for a invite then you don't pay anything except that invite. That's that point. What are you talking about?
    Akai read the post before you type eh?

His post doesnt say ACCESS TO A SEEDBOX. Its says he NEEDS one. so thats why my reply is what it is.

I would imagine him being a little more specific in his request would yield better results.
    Last edited by Chief_Garbonzo; 04-20-2009 at 04:36 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I need seedbox,can be acces or some can buy for me I don't cate I need at least 3 weeks,could be 1 month,least 100 gb HD space,unlimited torrents ...for that I offer trackers level 3,4,5,6,7

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post

Akai read the post before you type eh?

His post doesnt say ACCESS TO A SEEDBOX. Its says he NEEDS one. so thats why my reply is what it is.

I would imagine him being a little more specific in his request would yield better results.
    Omg you whats the fucking difference between the seedbox and access to seedbox.

When you buy seedbox you are given access to it by the company that sells them. WTF you talking about. You think seedbox is a box of cereals ? haha.

What the heck is "yer" and "eh" ? Ur posts make completely no sense and it's not my fault.
    Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast