Page 96 of 740 FirstFirst ... 468693949596979899106146196596 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I can picture our future now, me 80 years old, her 124. We're sat in rocking chairs watching our grandchildren play. I turn to her and say "they grow up so quickly". She of course says nothing

2. Lounge   -   #952
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's like some beautiful dream in the form of a silent black and white moviefilm

I bet she'd let you have the big telly and some kind of gheymes console right there in the living room.
    She seems the type, the awesome type.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #953
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The big telly caused more upset last night in my front room is where my PC also lives. I had to do some work last night, proper boring stuffs that involved typing in all kinds of letters and numbers that had to be correct. The misses had Casualty on at a deafening sound. Told her to turn it down or do something else. She turns it down then starts talking to her self so I said Hoi! Stfu!! Then she went mental and said "I was talking to my self not you!"

Its not like I can just drag my PC into the next room (where another also big telly lives!) Stupid wimins

4. Lounge   -   #954
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I totally read that "hoop skirt" and I have to believe it was because that's what you were really thinking when you wrote "Hoops shirt".
    It's a bit like if someone was wearing a Leafs jersey, except it's a Hoops shirt as it's Glasgow Celtic and not Toronto Maple Leafs. That's such a weird thing, btw, 'Leafs', why not Leaves? Get a brain, morans.

I probably over-explained that, but I literally wouldn't have been comfortable had the three people, max, who read the post been of the silent opinion that I'd made some kind of error.
    I suppose it's "Leafs" and not "Leaves" because they're individual people with hopes and dreams and feelings and human frailties and not just cogs in your machine, O’Brien.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #955
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's a bit like if someone was wearing a Leafs jersey, except it's a Hoops shirt as it's Glasgow Celtic and not Toronto Maple Leafs. That's such a weird thing, btw, 'Leafs', why not Leaves? Get a brain, morans.

I probably over-explained that, but I literally wouldn't have been comfortable had the three people, max, who read the post been of the silent opinion that I'd made some kind of error.
    I suppose it's "Leafs" and not "Leaves" because they're individual people with hopes and dreams and feelings and human frailties and not just cogs in your machine, O’Brien.
    The only O'Brien I know is the transporter operator. Tried to google but it thought your quote emanated from an Irish feminist, which clearly isn't true ...
    Or is it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #956
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I can picture our future now, me 80 years old, her 124. We're sat in rocking chairs watching our grandchildren play. I turn to her and say "they grow up so quickly". She of course says nothing
    What age do you imagine these Grandchildren to be, if your hefty Indonesian concubine is 124 in the scene.

7. Lounge   -   #957
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The big telly caused more upset last night in my front room is where my PC also lives. I had to do some work last night, proper boring stuffs that involved typing in all kinds of letters and numbers that had to be correct. The misses had Casualty on at a deafening sound. Told her to turn it down or do something else. She turns it down then starts talking to her self so I said Hoi! Stfu!! Then she went mental and said "I was talking to my self not you!"

Its not like I can just drag my PC into the next room (where another also big telly lives!) Stupid wimins
    Two big tellies, you posh merchant banking bar-steward. You'll be adopting endangered childrens like Madonna did next. Or Woody Allen

8. Lounge   -   #958
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    What age do you imagine these Grandchildren to be, if your hefty Indonesian concubine is 124 in the scene.
    The speculum of possibilities couldn't be wider. These Malaysians breed til they drop, it's one of the traits which first attracted him, one assumes.

9. Lounge   -   #959
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

The speculum of possibilities couldn't be wider. These Malaysians breed til they drop, it's one of the traits which first attracted him, one assumes.
    Do you genuinely think her "dropping" is even going to cool his ardour.

10. Lounge   -   #960
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The only O'Brien I know is the transporter operator. Tried to google but it thought your quote emanated from an Irish feminist, which clearly isn't true ...
    Or is it

Geez, like read a book or something.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=O%E2%...o%27brien+1984

Also the transport operator is clearly Jason Statham so that's just stupid.
    Respect my lack of authority.