Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuscrime View Post
    Someone should really pm YoYoY and point him to this thread. I'm pretty sure he was the one who invited whatcdfan to waffles in this thread and he probably won't want to get in trouble for inviting a potential cheater...
    whats done is done.
    True ... if one is willing to invite total strangers that turn out to be cheaters it's their responsability.
    It'll hopefully teach those inviters to pick their invitees more carefull.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    lol.. nice point.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    i am very close to droping the idea of what since its very hard to seed considering all my bandwidth is already sucked up by my current trackers
    You could always cheat.
    you are advising to cheat? lol. :-P
    No but I'm advising you to read the entire thread and maybe understand ironical context.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalks View Post
    Thought you were only a member of rutracker? Funny how the more you talk, the more the truth starts to slip out.

I don't believe your claims that you'll 'never' cheat if you get in to What.cd. I believe you will, and not only that, but you are probably cheating at other tracker you're already a member of.
    i give a damn abt what u think so does the other trackers, waffles only joined 4 days back and stop caring for what.cd the stuff there is alreday takin good care of it.as for ur claims i will comeback here after an year and show u my waffles stats so reserve an apology for that day
    And what is that supposed to prove? I don't expect anyone to give a damn about what I think, but that in no way invalidates my opinion. You'll never get that apology, because I don't believe an incorrect first impression warrants one. For me to have judged you to be a ratio cheater based my first impressions of you here, then it is your problem for portraying that image.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama???? and i think i was a little over spoken there too i really dont want anything from u including what we are talkin abt and u are suggesting that everyone that discuss cheating publicly does cheat meaning those who dont,dont cheat so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do u r on the top of this world and u cant see anything beyond urself coz u r so precious thats why its always and everywhere abt u and only u and really the biggest problem has been the fact that somehow mysteriously some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really sad
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-07-2010 at 02:06 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan (before editing his post) View Post
    some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really a sad story in the history of human evolution
    Last edited by anon; 10-07-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sig quoted
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do
    What I get from this is that you are saying that you're not the first person in the world to cheat.

Also , and this is just me,the only reason that I would ask a person how to open a safe is because I want to get inside.

Btw I actually applaud the fact that you aren't using google translate but rather trying to write in an obviously foreign the language. And I'm not saying this to make fun of you either .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do
    What I get from this is that you are saying that you're not the first person in the world to cheat.

Also , and this is just me,the only reason that I would ask a person how to open a safe is because I want to get inside.

Btw I actually applaud the fact that you aren't using google translate but rather trying to write in an obviously foreign the language. And I'm not saying this to make fun of you either .
    u intentionally did not quoted the the line before the first line u quoted and that changed the whole meaning of ur post secondly i respect u like any other senior member of the forum u are welcome to place ur opinion good or bad dosent matter but the selection of the words do matter sayin things like he will do this he will do that does offend me why? i mentioned in my last post.as long as one maintains the level of decency and shows good sense of humor everything's cool but i am no servant of anyone here and i will respond to every stone thrown at me.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-07-2010 at 03:03 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

u intentionally did not quoted the the line before the first line u quoted and that changed the whole meaning of ur post secondly i respect u like any other senior member of the forum u are welcome to place ur opinion good or bad dosent matter but the selection of the words do matter sayin things like he will do this he will do that does offend me why? i mentioned in my last post.as long as one maintains the level of decency and shows good sense of humor everything's cool but i am no servant of anyone here and i will respond to every stone thrown at me.
    I must say you are showing signs of improvement. Let me help you again.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=punctuations

Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-07-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: ^.^

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    got it, thanx "n00bz0r"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast