Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great expectation??

I am having a great expectation that after 30 days i may get invites for all i deserved.....but i got confused now because lots of members who are able to access invite section are still putting requests in their signature.....what is the reason for them not getting invites still??

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    REason being nobody want's to invite them it's quite simple there could be many different reasons different people will have a different problems
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-18-2008 at 07:48 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Sorry to ask direct questions, but just what do you think you deserve?

What great expectation do you have of getting invites to which trackers?

Do you think you can just walk in and ask for invites to trackers and you get them?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lol its not automatic, it not like you get access to the invites section and invites to the best trackers come pouring in. for most of the better trackers with good communities you probably have a couple months at least to wait before you can get them and that will mostly depend on your behavior and how active you are. gl with it but i wouldnt expect too much for the first month or 2.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You seem like a nice guy so shouldnt be too much trouble getting some of the lower lvl trackers.

And if you cant just walk in and ask for it, what are you supposed to do? Take the inviteer out to a date?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by svr View Post
    And if you cant just walk in and ask for it, what are you supposed to do? Take the inviteer out to a date?

the more important think is make a good relation here, helping ppl, having a good intention, being honest, that what makes ppl would think you'll deserve for some certain invite that you want

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by berry View Post
    I am having a great expectation that after 30 days i may get invites for all i deserved.....but i got confused now because lots of members who are able to access invite section are still putting requests in their signature.....what is the reason for them not getting invites still??
    u will see all after 30 days whenu got your first star,and u will see its not that simple as u thing that maybe is..

@SgtMajor have said good point

also u need to deserve some invites by helping others too...

for some tracker invites are very hard to get from people or they dont have,also u will see level list that is in invite section from 1 to 10,so higher the lvl harder to get but its not impossible if u are good

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    well, u cant jsut walk in and ask for an invite. People won't just give their invites to some random people. It's important to know who you are inviting, their speeds, activity and behavior.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    LOL dude it's not automatic.
    you have to earn invites or accts

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Plus every other person feels the need to request, as they feel they deserve the invite, so end up competing against like 10 other users for the one invite.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast