Thread: Where can i find a complete list

LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"

Unsure

Of very active/nice design/torren sites:

I already know about
    http://www.snarf-it.org/ i am planning to use that site.

But where are more, because newnova died and i dont believe its coming back.

Oh and dont bother to mention filesoup, because the gaming section over there is empty, so if i would go over there and share my games, i highly doubt anyone will download anything.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DSLFreak's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I hope this is what your looking for.

http://www.orbdesign.net/bt/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yes indeed. Thanks, i cant wait to come back in the sharing scene.

Old games, not new.

Peace

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    what kind of torrents are you trying to share and whitch sites where you
    on
    Last edited by SLAPSHOT; 09-17-2006 at 05:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Bookmarked, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT View Post
    what kind of torrents are you trying to share and whitch sites where you
    on
    Well first i been active in the torrent/sharing for years, i was one of the top uploaders on suprnova when it was up and running, but after it died, i left the scene, because to me suprnova was the best and it had the best layout. Filesoup was cool, until things started to go down hill over there. So i been out of the torrent scene since suprnova died. I dont believe there is a site like suprnova or newnova around anymore, well snart-it is pretty cool and i love their layout, so i'm using that first and slowly go to other sites as well.

I plan on coming back soon, just trying to finish up my website. My 2 forums finish, but not active because i want to finish up my site. I run a abandonware website, but its mostly focus on multiplayer gaming.

So once my site is finish, which should be i hope before monday night, i will be back. I only share old abandonware games tho, not anything in the years of 2005 or 2006 or late 2004. Only late 2004, and backwards, and i share lost abandonware games, what i mean is, there are alot of games out there, which the company is gone for good, and the game is not even sold in stores anymore, so instead of the game just fading away, why not bring it back?

Anyway, my website is base on abandonware multiplayer gaming, should be fun once i get enough members. I had a forum years ago, where i had 800 members, and it was pretty active, but invisionfree took down my forum, because they have mix views on abandonware.

I dont have that problem anymore lol. Invisionfree sucks as a forum provider, but i am using thier codes, and i use invisionpowerboard now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Nice little info you have here, thanks!
    Guess i'm gonna check it