Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need help with Bitme

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hello, this guy scammed me, i gave him my revtt account along with the mail, in the mail there was also a czone invite, i offered this to him for FTN invite. since now i have found out he has taken my czone account, i just have found out he has taken my Bitme account too, as he used my email to recover any passwords i had on many sites, i forgot that my Bitme account was registered to that mail. he has stolen my Bitme account and i was wondering if any one can help me to get this scammer banned. if there is any Bitme mods or people who can ban him then please pm me and i will give you the username he is using.

thanks

i think this might be the wrong section to ask, which section should i post this in ?, i cant find it.

thanks
    Last edited by killer23; 09-16-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Sorry for your loss.

If this happened here, you should post this in the report section. Also, try your stolen accounts' IRC, maybe you'll get lucky.

And try to stay away from trades from now on (my advice).

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    hello, this guy scammed me, i gave him my revtt account along with the mail, in the mail there was also a czone invite, i offered this to him for FTN invite. since now i have found out he has taken my czone account, i just have found out he has taken my Bitme account too, as he used my email to recover any passwords i had on many sites, i forgot that my Bitme account was registered to that mail. he has stolen my Bitme account and i was wondering if any one can help me to get this scammer banned. if there is any Bitme mods or people who can ban him then please pm me and i will give you the username he is using.

thanks

i think this might be the wrong section to ask, which section should i post this in ?, i cant find it.

thanks
    by posting his name here it should be enough to get him banned
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    (....God also used OINK..)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post

thanks

thanks
    shall i post it here? or to a moderator?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You Have To Report Him In The Report Section

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post

shall i post it here? or to a moderator?
    i'd do both, but im new here so w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    (....God also used OINK..)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    You Have To Report Him In The Report Section
    thanks, i am such a n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    If you can prove to the mods here in your report that this person is an account thief they will make sure as much as possible that all he will be left with is a mininova a/c, there are forums for sharing this type of information, and tracker staff
    take a very dim view of thieves and cheats. You must be able to prove with emails and pm's that this has happened, but the
    staff will take swift action if the case is proven.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    If you can prove to the mods here in your report that this person is an account thief they will make sure as much as possible that all he will be left with is a mininova a/c, there are forums for sharing this type of information, and tracker staff
    take a very dim view of thieves and cheats. You must be able to prove with emails and pm's that this has happened, but the
    thanks, i have reported this, along with the msn chat i had with him. btw his username is vishal_01 on Zeropaid forums, if you look at the trading post, he has advertised on BOTH the FTN AND ScT posts, which in both he states he wants only a Bitmetv invite in return for his FTN or ScT invites. this is very suspicious. he said he is a user here, i now need to find out what his username here is so i can link his ip on his username here to my Bitme and Czone accounts. if you try and pm him for *his* FTN or ScT invites on Zeropaid he will most likely ignore you. also look at his rep points, he has over 250 rep points and only around 30 posts, which suggests he and a friend reped each other.

i hate scammers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    thanks, i have reported this, along with the msn chat i had with him. btw his username is vishal_01 on Zeropaid forums, if you look at the trading post, he has advertised on BOTH the FTN AND ScT posts, which in both he states he wants only a Bitmetv invite in return for his FTN or ScT invites. this is very suspicious. he said he is a user here, i now need to find out what his username here is so i can link his ip on his username here to my Bitme and Czone accounts. if you try and pm him for *his* FTN or ScT invites on Zeropaid he will most likely ignore you. also look at his rep points, he has over 250 rep points and only around 30 posts, which suggests he and a friend reped each other.

i hate scammers.
    i hope you will get your accounts back, or maybe just some invites to replace your loss and i hope that this was a lesson for you from which you need to learn somenthing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast