Thread: Req Blackcats games

Don't know if i can do this after what happened before but i miss bcg badly yeah i screwed before gonna admit that but i learned a lot from my mistakes and i can guarantee you that this will never happen again if you can share your invite with me i will grateful if not thats ok i can understand

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by eric13 View Post
    Don't know if i can do this after what happened before but i miss bcg badly yeah i screwed before gonna admit that but i learned a lot from my mistakes and i can guarantee you that this will never happen again if you can share your invite with me i will grateful if not thats ok i can understand
    Well, this is the request section, so you can make your requests.

But now I'm quite confused because we already have an open thread (maybe lost at page 2 of this same section opened by stoi himself).

I asked an invite there and won't open a new thread because if everyone decides to do this "we'll be all screwed man, we gonna die in this place!"

Ok, ok, I exaggerated a little but if something like this happens, it's going to be a mess! Although I think stoi would find it quite funny
    Last edited by 7th; 03-06-2009 at 11:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    well i know that but seems stoi doesn't care about it anymore don't know it seems to me that way i applied there too but something tells met that this isn't gonna happen don't know why i have that feeling

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so you can read my mind can you?, i have stated that its only over when i close it, its not closed so you never know.

but i am busy you know.
    Last edited by stoi; 03-07-2009 at 12:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ok sorry stoi i am depressed may be thats why i got that feeling good to know that you still watch that thread

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by eric13 View Post
    ok sorry stoi i am depressed may be thats why i got that feeling good to know that you still watch that thread
    Stoi already said: if you can't wait it, you don't deserve it... well, fair enough

Patience my friend

ps: don't feel so depressed now. You sounded sincere enough and the fact of opening this thread just shows that you are really eager to get one of those accounts. I think he'll remember that

good luck!
    Last edited by 7th; 03-07-2009 at 01:11 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    thx mate for nice words good luck to you either hope you will get one