superpagla's Avatar Poster
    FuckYeahTorrents Review

Tracker Name : https://fuckyeahtorrents.com/
    Tracker Type : General

Signup Status: Invite only.
    [If u need one, PM me with info]

LOGO
    Logo.jpg

Home, Announcements & Stats ( Pls read the announcements )
    Home, Announcements & Stats.png

Browse Page
    Browse 2.png

Category
    Categary.jpg

Donate Page
    Donate.png

Forum Page
    Forum.png

Upload Application
    Upload App.png

Rules
    Rules.png

FAQ
    Faq.png

XXX Section
    XXX.jpg

Bonus Page (Must See)

Fuckyeah IRC Details

* Server SSL: - irc.fuckyeahtorrents.com:+7721/fuckyeah
    * Server NON-SSL: - irc.fuckyeahtorrents.com:7029/fuckyeah
    * Channels: /j #fuckyeah #announce #pre #help #vhost
    * Register: /msg nickserv register password email
    * Identify: /msg nickserv identify password

FYT Details...
    FuckYeah is a brand new general tracker with very very good pre-times (sometimes better than SCC!!-average times of pre are 1-2 minutes). You will see torrents that have been uploaded 2 seconds after pre!!!It has many torrents so far..It indexes TV torrents, 0day, XXX and music...Almost all of them are scene releases...New features are added day by day and it seems very promising...Now it has all its torrents are free and randomly there will be crazyhours where the upload will be counted 3/2 times, and the download nothing...

Ratings from an Expert:
    Content: 9/10 All the scene content is here
    Speed: 8/10- Speed is good.The pretimes are amazing on the other hand.If you don't believe me go here and see at http://trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php
    Community: 9/10 The staff is very polite and helpful...

Few Important Thing....
    Freeleech : Yes (Medium)
    Ratio Type : Ratioless (Just have to seed for 48 hours)
    Bonus point System : Yes
    Bonus Point Earning : Very Easy.
    Account Parking : Yes. (You have to buy it)

Most important of all, It's growing Rapidly. It's fast and good starter for the noob of private tracker world.

P.S. I took some details from other sites but the all the information is given are valid. Pics were taken Today (25/05/2010).
    Last edited by superpagla; 06-15-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Review

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Its took my 2mbps line 15 sec to load Homepage

Ratings from an Expert
    May i know what Expert you are referring to?

It has many torrents so far
    It's groing Rapidly
    English Problem?

Lastly If stats are true then then 14k peers for 2k user is Awesome. Active Users :3 , Active In Past 24hr : 500. Seems Little unlikely 2 me
    Gone for Infinite Period

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Strangely I have a rule where I avoid anything not connected to music with the creative use of fuck in the title.
    Sort of figure that it's a given that the purveyors are both less mature and intelligent than I am which given my general lack of both maturity and intelligence I figure this can't be a good thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    1...Its took my 2mbps line 15 sec to load Homepage
    2.....May i know what Expert you are referring to?
    3.....English Problem?
    Answers....
    1.....I don't know...There must be some problem ur connection is facing...My download (Not browsing) speed is at the moment 128 kbps (means browsing speed is 1 mbps). And it worked like a bullet.
    2.... He is a VIP and a review expert member of Torrent-invites....He is known as Agent4713.
    3....Yep...haven't touch my English book for last two years. Its the mercy of English movies and cartoon which helps me keep going. May be I should say It's expanding rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Strangely I have a rule where I avoid anything not connected to music with the creative use of fuck in the title.
    Sort of figure that it's a given that the purveyors are both less mature and intelligent than I am which given my general lack of both maturity and intelligence I figure this can't be a good thing.
    Let me tell u something. My brother first started using private tracker 2 or 3 years ago. He was invited by a friend. when he was signing up, every username he tried was used..he can't use any (_), (.). He was already angry at that moment and when he was blocked, He became more angry. so he wrote fuckyou in the username field and pressed enter.......He was surprised..It was taken....He was shocked...Now in our group, everyone was invited by 'fuckyou'. And it is a very good and lucky account among us.
    P.S. He tried to change the name so many times. But the mod said it wasn't abusive or vulgar word. My question is if fuckyou isn't a vulgar word what is a vulgar word.
    Last edited by superpagla; 05-25-2011 at 02:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I signed up but the design needs some work . What's with background of the earth ?

Also , it's too dark imho , the only colors used are black and white , just my $0.2

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    I signed up but the design needs some work . What's with background of the earth ?

Also , it's too dark imho , the only colors used are black and white , just my $0.2
    You are right. It's a new tracker and tell u the truth....They are modifying the tracker. They are collecting new idea, icons, banners, logo etc. by holding contest. Just google the forum, u'll understand....you don't need my blah-blah. And suggesting u to use black theme...It's cool and does the job.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Black themes hurts your eyes, true story.
    Why do so many trackers use black/dark themes nowadays? It's like the new trend or something.
    I'm gonna pass on this one. Yet another 0-day tracker, seriously? Come up with something more interesting.
    Or you can go this way - remove forum/all other unnecessary sections, index page and browse plus faq/rules is all you need. Make everything anonymous (only staff can see the peer list etc.) and cut the no ratio thing. Ratio plus reasonable bonus system = win. And the most important thing - let as many as possible users in. When there is dedicated community you can close it and go invites/application way.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-25-2011 at 03:28 PM.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Black themes hurts your eyes, true story.
    Why do so many trackers use black/dark themes nowadays? It's like the new trend or something.
    I'm gonna pass on this one. Yet another 0-day tracker, seriously? Come up with something more interesting.
    Or you can go this way - remove forum/all other unnecessary sections, index page and browse plus faq/rules is all you need. Make everything anonymous (only staff can see the peer list etc.) and cut the no ratio thing. Ratio plus reasonable bonus system = win. And the most important thing - let as many as possible users in. When there is dedicated community you can close it and go invites/application way.
    I think u r an advance/elite user. I'm asking u for an acc of x264.me. Wil u give it to me? "No, I won't. What's the reason...you r a noob...I can't trust you..I don't know u...trade me something (What u dont have) etc etc"...Most of all the 0-day tracker is the stepping stone of new tracker user...2nd thing is Choice may differ from people to people people. 3rd thing is forumless tracker is a lifeless tracker. It's also helps us. 3rd thing is the mod or admin don't come from thin air and make a tracker...They always have a plan. They follow the plans and try to succeed. that's how their tracker evolves and become a successful one like ipt, Alpha omega, Awesomehd, torrentleech etc.

Example: many people badmouthed the torrentday....TD is excepting members without the confirmation msg. Why...because when they start sorting, they will just pluck the bad members out of their tracker. they aren't taking any upload application form now....And the last thing is everything is up to you. So do whatever you want.
    Last edited by superpagla; 05-25-2011 at 04:21 PM.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    What's elite user?

"Most of all the 0-day tracker is the stepping stone of new tracker user"

True. That's why you need to keep open signups longer period of time or you will end up like your mentioned Alpha Omega (very little peer activity...). These trackers end up dead in a year or so.

"3rd thing is forumless tracker is a lifeless tracker."

No they are not. Tracker's first and only purpose is to deliver torrents for their members. Community thing works only for niche trackers to disscuss specific information about trackers offered content. Somehow community has become must-have aspect for nowadays tracker in peoples eyes even though most of these communities are based on spam posts i. e. there is no real community what so ever.

Offcourse tracker owner have some plan or whatever if he opened a tracker but if you want to be successful you need to offer something new or you will end up nowhere. Just another low class torrent tracker with awesome community.

Just my two cents. Don't take it too seriously.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-25-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: typo

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    Answers....
    1.....I don't know...There must be some problem ur connection is facing...My download (Not browsing) speed is at the moment 128 kbps (means browsing speed is 1 mbps). And it worked like a bullet.
    Wrong. Thats probably because you are not visiting page for 1st time and has already stored caches on ur system.Proof This give ETA of 18 sec for 1st time visitor with 1.5mbps connection if no DNS delay is considered

2.... He is a VIP and a review expert member of Torrent-invites....He is known as Agent4713

No offence dude but most of Infinite T-I forums "sell" VIP. And what is review expert anyway? Can i get this degree plz plz plz . btw If u are by any chance referring to T-I.com they are little gay IMO.

Best of luck for your English venture and again no offence intended.
    Gone for Infinite Period

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast