Page 72 of 740 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172572 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Speaking of let downs, the flat above my frontroom has been empty for months and now a woman has moved in (not hawt and wouldn't) with a fucking dog! I think its a bedsit and she has a dog in there. She's playing fetch with it now by the sounds of it, short game, obviousmently and it sounds like thunder when it runs about up there

The landlord wot owns the building is selling off the flats one by one and the cunt upstairs has bought hers so I can't even grass her up landlord asked if we want to buy ours and if not we've got move out next year. Teh misses wants us to buy a place anyway but no way we'd go for this place, who would seriously get a soul destroying mortgage on a place they know has paper thin ceilings and is noisy as fuck?

Annoying its got to be next year, this will be move number 8 in as many years I've lived with a female drama teacher, Spanish burd, alone, with ugly butch lesbians, with m8s and now the misess. Alone was the best one

2. Lounge   -   #712
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Speaking of let downs, the flat above my frontroom has been empty for months and now a woman has moved in (not hawt and wouldn't) with a fucking dog! I think its a bedsit and she has a dog in there. She's playing fetch with it now by the sounds of it, short game, obviousmently and it sounds like thunder when it runs about up there
    There is this really big house next to mine with a really big property - sort of a mansion really. It was orginally built by a guy who owned a construction company and then is subsequent years was own by a neurosurgeon and some Hun who was the head of anaesthesiology at the local hospital.Last year it was sold to a couple from Toronto who have since turned it into a Daycare Center.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you want some sympathy I'm afraid that you're going to have to look elsewhere.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #713
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

INFP (introversion, intuition, feeling, perception)
    "I have the Power"
    "I have too!"
    "I can prove it"

Really i thought it was a pretty picture to post

I saw this with the commentator saying he is Dab'n, what the heck is that?? Some sort of secret Cult or something

Attachment 172885
    I seem to have gone the entirety of my life without ever hearing that word before.

Generally I just ignore anything having to do with fucking idiots so that maybe that's the reason.

4. Lounge   -   #714
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    There is this really big house next to mine with a really big property - sort of a mansion really. It was orginally built by a guy who owned a construction company and then is subsequent years was own by a neurosurgeon and some Hun who was the head of anaesthesiology at the local hospital.Last year it was sold to a couple from Toronto who have since turned it into a Daycare Center.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you want some sympathy I'm afraid that you're going to have to look elsewhere.
    I assume you are using this epiphet, if that's the word, pejoratively.

Could you maybe expand.

See my sig re the reason for the inquiry.

5. Lounge   -   #715
    I'm sort of in shock at the moment so just assume it's complimentary and simply an abbreviation of the word "honey".

The capitalization is just there to emphasize the magnitude of my ardor.

6. Lounge   -   #716
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Because you're not allowed to live that close to kids? I hear you, I've had to walk the long way to work ever since that new school opened

7. Lounge   -   #717
    I'm sort of in shock at the moment so just assume it's complimentary and simply an abbreviation of the word "honey".

The capitalization is just there to emphasize the magnitude of my ardor.
    Right, a burd you fancied, gotcha.

8. Lounge   -   #718
    I have lived in the same plaice for about 27 years.

I find the idea of living in 8 plaices in the same number of years verging on the gypsy.

9. Lounge   -   #719
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The landlord wot owns the building is selling off the flats one by one and the cunt upstairs has bought hers so I can't even grass her up landlord asked if we want to buy ours and if not we've got move out next year. Teh misses wants us to buy a place anyway but no way we'd go for this place, who would seriously get a soul destroying mortgage on a place they know has paper thin ceilings and is noisy as fuck? :
    If it is not your Barbie Dream house or close, what the heck are you living there in the first place?

As for moving 8 times in a short time, who's fault is that

10. Lounge   -   #720
    From what I understand of the English real estate market by watching House Hunters International, unless you happen to be fairly well-off there's not a lot of choice to where you get to live.