Page 108 of 740 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post
    Idle it's not from this year, but have you played 'Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'?
    Suppose to be good but unfortunately the cutesy graphics are a deal breaker for me.
    Well, if it's any encouragement, if you can get past the graphics and are okay with playing through a few unimpressive mechanics (and absolutely, absolutely must own and use a controller), it's my favourite game of all time. Don't look for spoilers, there's something valuable about the story that should be left unknown until you play it for yourself.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #1072
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

Suppose to be good but unfortunately the cutesy graphics are a deal breaker for me.
    Well, if it's any encouragement, if you can get past the graphics and are okay with playing through a few unimpressive mechanics (and absolutely, absolutely must own and use a controller), it's my favourite game of all time. Don't look for spoilers, there's something valuable about the story that should be left unknown until you play it for yourself.
    Is it the bit where the Dobby dies.

3. Lounge   -   #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Actually, the bit where you bury Dobby.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #1074
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It was war and had outlived his usefulness anyway. Now if they had killed Severus Snape, I would have been really devastated.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #1075
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Well, if it's any encouragement, ..... it's my favourite game of all time.
    Considering who it's coming from, I would consider that to be more of a negative actually.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #1076
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Actually, the bit where you bury Dobby.
    I didn't bury him, I wasn't even in that one.

7. Lounge   -   #1077
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post

Do you play ranked in Battlerite? I've played around 30 hours of that game and think I've finally learned all the characters enough to calibrate. It's a fun break from dota 2
    I'm nowhere near 30 hours in, Steam says I'm 2 hours in. But I keep playing it for short 10 minute bursts. I've never liked Dota/Lol/Hon/etc. (and by extension am terrible at playing them - like I can barely follow what a lane is and how to act around critters, let alone get in an actual fight) so for a game like battlerite to stay installed is just a win for me. When I get a bit better I'll hit you up for some ranked! If you're looking for someone to play with I could introduce you to my coworker who plays ranked all the time (and is legitimately a good player). He uses the character with the fish that comes out of the ground to swallow people.
    Haha nice, Pearl was the first character I used, she is very strong. Yeah hit me up when you want to play some ranked, I'd be down.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 12-30-2016 at 08:38 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1078
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Both of those Bethesda games have hundreds of thousands of mods, so there's fun to be had outside of leveling yourself to deity. Between the two, Skyrim has more stuff to do, like becoming a dragon and flying around, swatting soldiers and bandits with your tail, and eating people just for the fuck of it. Free boobs and vaginas are available if that's your thing.

They released FFX/FFX2 HD remux or remaster for the PC this year, so you could also give that a whirl on the PC assuming you're cool with turn-based JRPGs (or not if you're uncool). That's what I'm currently playing, and Blitzball is the reason for my recent absence.
    I assume this is a lie and your were either playing Dance Dance Revolution like everyone else in Japan or else your are the only person still playing Pokemon Go and are just too embarassed to admit it.

As for the mods, been there, done that.FF I still have a copy of the orginal won from PS1 and really used to enjoy playing them but not so much anymore. The one with the secret giant chain strike that had something to with King Arthur was the best, whichever one that was. Chrono Trigger was still better though.
    I haven't actually been to an arcade here, so I have never seen anyone "play" Dance Dance Revolution, but I do get around to Pound Pound the Meat Protrusion about twice a week. I have to stay in practice for when I'm ready to get a convenience store clerk pregnant.

There's no shame in having a Pokémon Go icon. The only thing that would drive me away from admitting it is if I was trying to be different than the subway and pedestrian populations. I traveled to a Pikachu nest a couple months back and it was a park packed with people with their eyes cast down. These days though, I only allocate like 10 minutes a day to get my bonus candies because that shit drains my battery way too fast. I might pick it up again when I go to Hong Kong.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #1079
    Mary, if you walk around your block once a day, I will e-mail you random collectible FST forum poster avatars.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #1080

Well, if it's any encouragement, ..... it's my favourite game of all time.
    Considering who it's coming from, I would consider that to be more of a negative actually.
    Just as I never convinced you to watch Dogville, Idle? Because we all know that one day you're going to be sitting home alone drunk, and you're going to want to get to know me. For I've already infested your head with my stamp of approval. Whether the sheer curiosity of what I regard so highly, or the sheer boredom of not enjoying any other games, will take you over, it doesn't matter. But convince yourself you're only playing through it so you can have a right laugh about how wrong I am, play it, enjoy it, feel a slight bit of shame for it. And you'll decide to make a post mocking me for the worst parts of it, while hand-waving away the good parts as vaguely acceptable. Yet just as this post that's started every sentence with a conjunction, you will learn to slog through and come to love something with many, many flaws.
    Ellipses go here.