Page 466 of 740 FirstFirst ... 366416456463464465466467468469476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I like whore. I like to make sex on many whore.

2. Lounge   -   #4652
    Speaking of whores, Acer are whores! I wanted to put a second HDD or SSD in my shitty Acer laptop and needed a "HDD Cable w/ Connector (UMA)" and HDD bracket, the space from the board to where the HDD will sit is (and not unlike my penis) obscenely long! Couldn't use a generic cable so had to order the specific acer-part number one, the currency for the website was in Euros and not pounds which tells me it's coming from some far away made up country. It's been two fucking weeks now! These cock wombles need to hurry up and strap it to a faster donkey or something else

3. Lounge   -   #4653
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Couldn't use a generic cable so had to order the specific acer-part number one, the currency for the website was in Euros and not pounds which tells me it's coming from some far away made up country. It's been two fucking weeks now! These cock wombles need to hurry up and strap it to a faster donkey or something else
    International parcel delivery times are likewise obscenely long due to COVID-19 measures currently in place. If you get it sooner than a month consider yourself blessed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4654
    First I have to queue outside of the vape shop and now pc parts take longer to arrive, what has happened to society.

5. Lounge   -   #4655
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    International parcel delivery times are likewise obscenely long due to COVID-19 measures currently in place. If you get it sooner than a month consider yourself blessed.
    You fools and your Covid restrictions. In the US, we order our packages with extra Covid. We spread it around like it's raining at a strip club!

We also give our relief funds to those loyal to El Presidente.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I wanted to put a second HDD or SSD in my shitty Acer laptop
    Do you want to add a ZIP drive and docking station, too?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #4657
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You fools and your Covid restrictions. In the US, we order our packages with extra Covid. We spread it around like it's raining at a strip club!

We also give our relief funds to those loyal to El Presidente.
    Yes, but only extra nasty from Amazon & eBay... so we can sue those bastards again!

(Made me day Meg ol'buddy, ol'pal!)
    Last edited by Stehle; 06-18-2020 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Still Laughing! ;-D
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

8. Lounge   -   #4658

Well, if nothing else at least you nailed Meg's maturity level.

9. Lounge   -   #4659
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    You guys... I need to stop by more frequently... y'all make the day... so... so... Geographically Funny!

(If its bad Canadian, good American or vise-versa I wonder... you all make me almost shit piss my pants at times!)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

10. Lounge   -   #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    You guys...
    I've always assumed Meg must be a hermaphrodite given how people are always saying how he should go fuck himself.