Thread: Fileplanet?

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There are two sites i know of which i download game demos movies and things i like file planet because it is very fast to download stuffs but the wait times are crap unless you pay.

The other is file front i like this site because there are no wait times but there servers are slow.

Is there any site around which has similar content to the ones that i am talking about at the moment but does not charge you to download stuff and has not wait times while also being quick.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I haven't come across any.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Until unlimited bandwidth (both down AND up) are commonplace in the world, I'm sure you'll have a waiting period for the sites that offer fast downloads. The whole point of you waiting is so they can allocate their bandwidth to the select few who are actually downloading.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by delimare View Post
    Until unlimited bandwidth (both down AND up) are commonplace in the world, I'm sure you'll have a waiting period for the sites that offer fast downloads. The whole point of you waiting is so they can allocate their bandwidth to the select few who are actually downloading.

Looks as if i will have to agree and i was exspecting a little to much nevermind i tryed