Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

Poster BT Rep: +2
    does anyone have brilliant sugesstions,as to what it takes to become one?

anti traders ....hmm i dont know much about them it was there even before i joined this community....but atleast watching the few latest(oct 2007) anti traders it would suggest the only thing they do is....
    spam spam spam....post everywhere you r not required to post ...consider yourself bigger and better then traders and call others as kids....and make posts to prove it...here are a few examples...

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    thats just pure spam...was unnecessary just like my posts in this thread....to top it all off the guy was sad after having lost his account and there was no need for lol'ing at him
    Oh stop being such a whinner...read below the picture kid before you go all defensive. If you cant take a little humor to lighten the mood then you take torrenting and forums too seriously. I wished him luck, theres nothing I can do but that.

DONT change your IP though. Bc that is a crucial way of proving who you are to the admins. If you show them you have the IP that the account was orig created and the orig email...you should be a'ok
    this is being said by someone who goes thru everyones(whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history to find out who has traded and who hasnt traded so that he would assist the "ITS"community representative in giving out invites to non traders...its not the question of being a trader or anti trader...he thinks i take torrenting and forums seriously because i asked him not to make fun of some guy who had lost fsc account of his while he goes thru everyones (whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history and finds it normal and fullfilling part of his time....
    and to top it all off..
    in the end he suggests some made up lame sugesstion regarding the thread so that his post of his wouldnt be considered as spam...fatcat would have rather sugessted that go to www.whatismyip.com and make sure that ip matches the ip he had used when he was using his fsc account..and also teach him how to post screen shots of the accounts...

and no i didnt take me forever to think about this.. yesterday was my bday and i didnt want to start an argument then...

here is an other example
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    some people do take this shit all too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Yes indeed.
    here is a guy who has

* Total Posts: 1,873
    * Posts Per Day: 20.74
    * Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 784 posts. ( 41.81% )
    * Find all posts by grimms
    * Find all threads started by grimms

General Information

* Last Activity: Today 12:21 PM

in less then 3 months he has posted 1900 posts with 21 posts each day,and he thinks someone else takes the internet seriously....

guys like these they just want to prove they are cool and the most popular person in the whole world...i just hate them for their posts,not that anyone would care about what i think about them...

i know i am very insignificant part of this community..but still...i really want to know if there is anything more then "hating traders and spamming and making fun of people(mostly traders,pretty much everyone else who is not an anti trader)" do these anti-traders stand for...just curious .....i need mature people to reply who know what they r talking about

dont tell me anti traders account for better community...

grimms

(add to friends) - (add to blocks) - (Report User)
    Join date 2007-12-10 21:58:14 (6 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 09:34:59 (9 hours ago) Last checked2008-01-26 18:53:51 (2 mins ago) Share ratio2.506Avatar ClassUser GenderMale Age30 Torrent comments1 (1/Day)Forum posts18 (1/Day)and here is where he has posted most of his posts in the webpage forum is..
    Other Sites
    Chat and invitations concerning other tracker websites

12-25-07, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69
    invites are going to open up soon I have heard, so if you dont want to trade an account and can wait a few weeks, youll be able to get in for free
    12-29-07, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Definition of awesomeness:

The owner of BCG is here on fst.
    The owner is pretty cool and down to earth
    The owner granted me the most kick ass gift of xmas, an account there!

So the moral of the story....

you never know who is who here on the internet...so always be cool and polite and spread cheer otherwise you might regret what you say/do to people.

Thanks again to my anonymous friend!
    Join date2007-12-29 05:24:56 (4 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 15:08:33 (3 hours ago) Share ratio3.983 Avatar ClassPower User Thank Yous1 SP OverviewView SP details Torrent comments0 Forum posts0
    both of them have good ratios ...but who doesnt...atleast the traders i know of have better ratios..
    for those who have soo many posts.....>1000 here on fst ,is it soo hard to have atleast more then 30 posts in the forums of the community they belong to.....soo much for the war between trading and anti trading
    and how anti traders make a better community...atleast traders are honest in what they do...in the end both trading and anti trading are just means to get the invites to bigger and better places...both are shit....
    traders say they are shit and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in.....
    anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in

that is the only difference
    Last edited by stitched; 01-26-2008 at 07:44 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    lots of phone sex

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    lots of phone sex
    not lately,i have decided i wont do it...thats y i have a lot of time to post pointless threads like these..and also this trader and anti trader argument keeps me occupied,from not thinking about sex....its like a fight...i love this place
    Last edited by stitched; 01-26-2008 at 07:51 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Man, you do/did take this a little too seriously!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    lol.drama

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    More lols and FST drama for the day.

Who came up with this anti-trader BS anyway?

Sharing the love

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by seh View Post
    Man, you do/did take this a little too seriously!
    yeah now that i think about it i guess i did...well i doo get offended really fast ....but who doesnt...unless people are totally sane...atleast 70% of fst community takes this seriously,all thou they might deny it when asked ...that last thing i want is some guy who spams all he wants and judge people because they choose to trade...comes to me and tell me i am a kid and i take things here seriously.. because compared to how serious he is i am not.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    This is getting a bit old. How about you take it to another level?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-sof...96#post2615920
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    More lols and FST drama for the day.

Who came up with this anti-trader BS anyway?
    i dont know who but it was already there even before i started i just took it one step further....

hmm this is the best that could happen in a civilized way...and i dont think i would fight for it given a chance...no more level increase...ok i am sleepy now...will reply to the comments later or may be not..thanks for reading every one...no more fst for me i am soo stupid
    its not that i regret the things i said,...its just that it was very immature of me...i guess i took it more seriosuly then i should have..heat of the moment..i get carried away real fast
    Last edited by stitched; 01-26-2008 at 08:51 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Start a community group and go nuts , invite people you like and the rest is history happens all the time .

Like this : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php

Keep in mind that old Groucho Marx saying :

Any group that would have me as a member is not worth joining or something to that effect .
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-26-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast