Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to look for difficult to find software

Hi there -
    I am pretty new to bit torrent and file sharing, and wanted some advice on how to find some software. I am willing to pay for a paysite if they have the best index on audio software. Where can you typically find the best selection of newest audio software? I have been using the pirate bay and torrentz.com, but neither of them have Sonar 8 or any Waves 6.0 or newer software. Is usenet the way to go? Any and all help for a n00b would be great, thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I haven't run a search on the software you've just mentioned but there are a few torrent sites that might have what you're looking for:-Appsuniverse,what,waffles,demonoid. Also try emule and soulseek,you might get lucky.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    http://www.warez-bb.org probably has it. and it's free. only thing that it's probably hosted on rapidshare..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearful View Post
    http://www.warez-bb.org probably has it. and it's free. only thing that it's probably hosted on rapidshare..
    +1
    That site has EVERYTHING...
    If u have rs.com premium account, u r in heaven with that site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i think appzuniverse.org is best for apps, if we need non torrent site, will open for sing up soon. btw i havent use warez-bb.org, but i heard that this site has a lot of shitty reasles

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    www.phazeddl.com the best of the best for me ;-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    i think appzuniverse.org is best for apps, if we need non torrent site, will open for sing up soon. btw i havent use warez-bb.org, but i heard that this site has a lot of shitty reasles
    Well it isn't shitty to me.. they rule you only need a rapidshare account that's the only thing i would pay for. newsgroups i don't really like the way they work, but thats my option.. i prefer bittorrents and rapidshare better.. Last place i check is limewire and ares, for rare mp3s i check soulseek sometimes..
    Last edited by Fearful; 11-30-2008 at 03:38 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nod32 is blocking access to this site and is giving me no easy way to circumvent it. I fucking HATE it when AV programs are intrusive like this.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Demonoid has sonar 7 and it's open signup ATM. Try that one

http://www.demonoid.com/register.php

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Well it isn't shitty to me.. they rule you only need a rapidshare account that's the only thing i would pay for. newsgroups i don't really like the way they work, but thats my option.. i prefer bittorrents and rapidshare better.. Last place i check is limewire and ares, for rare mp3s i check soulseek sometimes..
    A bit off topic, but if you dont like the way newsgroups work, try an Easynews account for a month. They have a web-interface, globally searchable, most things are AutoUnRAR'ed, and excellent retention. No need for a usenet client at all, just a web browser. Easier to find shit than Rapidshare too.
    Last edited by puckface; 11-30-2008 at 04:41 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast