Thread: Wan't a seedbox in ugent but can't decide Help Needed !!!

Poster BT Rep: +1

Tongue

I want to but a seedbox with minimun hd sapce like 8 - 10 gb and cost must be range between 5 - 15 $ or may be 20 $ but not more than that and i want good uplaoding and downloading sped and so if somebody can help me out then plzz give me the link to the host because i require it urgently so if someone can help me !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tutorsnest; 07-24-2008 at 02:56 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tutorsnest View Post
    I want to but a seedbox with minimun hd sapce like 8 - 10 gb and cost must be range between 5 - 15 $ or may be 20 $ but not more than that and i want good uplaoding and downloading sped and so if somebody can help me out then plzz give me the link to the host because i require it urgently so if someone can help me !!!!!!!!!!!
    I do flux space if ur intrested

15gig of space 4 torrents $12 pm
    or 8gig of space 3 torrents $8 pm

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tutorsnest View Post
    I do flux space if ur intrested

15gig of space 4 torrents $12 pm
    or 8gig of space 3 torrents $8 pm

yes slayer i am intrested in ur flux space so when are u starting or plzz pm me ur email id on gmail or yahoo i will contact u and i need in urgent and i will go for 12$ pm for 15gig and 4 torrent so plzz pm mesoon