Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 PTN Authorized Recruitment

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Once again...

There is no catch here. I don't have to know you. I will simply be looking at your history and profiles. I don't need or require rep points. I do have lots of friends and you can therefore rest assured that if there is something that reflects negatively about you, I will find out. The point being...Be honest. It goes along way...Better for you to tell me now than for someone to tell me later! You will become part of my invite tree...So believe me I will scrutinize your app.

If I do know you and what kind of user you already are we can forgo the app. ONLY IF I KNOW YOU, though!

If you are a current trader, please do not waste our time. If you have traded in the past but are "retired" then you might still have an opportunity. If you retired anytime in the last few months then please don't bother. I would ask or require more time to ensure that you have in fact changed your ways.

I welcome everyones feedback on this thread in regards to the potential invitees...If you want to recommend them then feel free. If you have some dirt on them that is legit and can be backed up then also feel free to post. So in order for this to work properly I will only consider people who first post here... "PM sent!" or something to that fact. If you do not post in this thread before you PM me your app then I will not consider your app. I will delete your PM without reading...If you don't have the consideration to read this then I am not inclined to read what you have to say.

Make sure you read the above before PMing me your answers!!! It will be obvious if you haven't and I will delete your PM without reading!

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.

12) Your email address:

DO NOT INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS OR SO CALLED "RATIO PROOFS"!!! NO PROFILE LINKS = NO INVITE!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nice one again bumrocks! Proceed with caution.
    Good luck to all members that apply as this opportunity does not come around
    very frequently.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    funny that neither in your giveaways or the ones from takems, people just get scared and are afraid to request an invite.
    i can't imagine there are so many bad weeds around here...

"can i haz one plz" or "i very good memba here" or "i dream of it, plz invite me" or "i needz it very much, plz plz"
    at least we don't get those kind of replies here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    pm sent

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    funny that neither in your giveaways or the ones from takems, people just get scared and are afraid to request an invite.
    i can't imagine there are so many bad weeds around here...

"can i haz one plz" or "i very good memba here" or "i dream of it, plz invite me" or "i needz it very much, plz plz"
    at least we don't get those kind of replies here.
    On the other hand, we'll probably get a couple of "great ga m8", "keep up the good work bro", "nice one pal" etc...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks and see ya there.

Site looks good thus far.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 01-03-2009 at 07:25 AM.
    No Whining

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    /quote]
    On the other hand, we'll probably get a couple of "great ga m8", "keep up the good work bro", "nice one pal" etc... [/quote]

^^CLASSIC

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    can i have a second account? i need to make a few extra bucks. thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by interwebz View Post
    can i have a second account? i need to make a few extra bucks. thanks
    And the winner of the rhetorical question of the year award goes to....<insert drumroll here>..... INTERWEBZ FTW!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Thanks and see ya there.

Site looks good thus far.
    Welcome you funny fooker!
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-03-2009 at 08:39 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast