Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV staff... rumors mean nothing!!!

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok I decided to open this thread tribute to BitmeTV staff...

I mean I had heard all "They're rude" or even "They're cruel" but when I entered their help Irc a couple of days ago, they were so so polite...

They handled a cheater and a trader when I was there so politely...
    Of course they werent there all the time (I guess they had a lot of other things to do) but anyway they certainly werent rude.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yes yes

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i never had any problems with bitmetv staff. most of the people talking bad about them were banned for a good reason.

just wait. i predict that this thread will also end up in a rant how terrible they are.

slander is a relief when you fucked up. go for it .....

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No way PolarBear!!! This is not a democracy. Anyone contradicting me shall be banned

The Chase is Better than the Catch

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    The last time I stopped by the support chan, there was 1 person ahead of me. The person was trying to signup, but was ip banned. They didn't seem to torrent savvy or know much about ip bans etc. The staff member was very kind to them. Explained to them that they have their entire isp banned. It turned out this was because of dynamic ip's (which in turn caused rampant cheating). The staff member even offered to make a hole in the ban for the person if they could get their ISP to issue them a static ip.

My support went through just fine as well.

So, props to them.. alot of time they do an excellent job.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    So, props to them.. alot of time they do an excellent job.
    And for free and without reward.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I had few issues. My downloading rights were removed because i manually updated my tracker couple of times. After serving the warning, i explained my issue politely to andy_uk, and my downloading rights were restored.

Recently, andy helped me with my OVH ip. I really like the fella. He is very modest and humble.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    I never had problems with them. But that because I never post in their forums. I don't want to get banned
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    I've posted in the forums plenty of times and haven't been banned. then again, I haven't ever asked any questions, nor commented on admin/mod decisions (even if I don't agree with them).

my encounters have been good with staff.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Perhaps the tracker where Iīve had to ask for help or assistance more times.
    The problem with BitMeTV is only one: Tequilavip, the others staffers are really helpful.
    I canīt say they are nice or funny, because they arenīt, they are serious and strict but respectful and fair, as long users keep a good behavior and be respectful as well.
    Of course, when people think that they are stupid, they can be ruthless. Iīd be too.
    And, in my personal opinion, the forums are really bad, but not due to prosecutions or continue unreasoned banning (Iīve not seen such thing), are bad because the majority of those that post there are really bad.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast