Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swedvdr Point System?

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Can anyone pls tell me how points are generated there,I cant understand the language
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Thought they banned all non-swedish ips.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Is that the answer to my question
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    You don't need the answer, because you should be banned.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

So shud i be banned if my acc is 8 monaths old

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Can anyone pls tell me how points are generated there,I cant understand the language
    y would u grab a tracker where u can't understand anything??

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

So shud i be banned if my acc is 8 monaths old
    nice catch dude

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Loadz of Dvdr-s i love to download

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

What a bad ass. Just kidding why don't you make yourself productive find a thread where you can actually help somebody and not troll to up your post count.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post

Loadz of Dvdr-s i love to download
    lol fair enough, but arnt they all PAL dvd's??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast