Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCT,BitmeTV invite needed?????

can any one send me an invite of SCT & BitmeTv ... i have a broadband account of 5mbps upload and download... i think i can help ....... if someone help me ....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kesava108's Avatar Servant in training
    try bitsoup(.org), its a pretty good tracker and will still be open for a while

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    i agree with kesava108 , and maybe bitsoup need your 5mbps more. lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    but the speed of bitsoup is not gr8 as compared to sct ,,,,, thanx for the advice .... r u making fun of me ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by imranarif View Post
    thanx for the advice .... r u making fun of me ?
    no,no,no. not making fun of you. i say maybe bitsoup need your 5mbps more is
    because bitsoup has lots of leecher. you will get very high ratio in bitsoup with your speed.

about sct and bitmetv , you didnot show your proof , and your post is not lots.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kesava108's Avatar Servant in training
    i was just suggesting some trackers to join (and get some proof via good ratio) cause i don't know how successful you will be just asking straight out for an invite sceneT or BitmeTV.

Darn i wish i had a 5mb upstream, the best poor, old country Australia gets is 1500/256. Oh well, I guess i'm well fed and bombs aint dropping.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kesava108 View Post
    i was just suggesting some trackers to join (and get some proof via good ratio) cause i don't know how successful you will be just asking straight out for an invite sceneT or BitmeTV.

Darn i wish i had a 5mb upstream, the best poor, old country Australia gets is 1500/256. Oh well, I guess i'm well fed and bombs aint dropping.
    I have the same speeds in LT, but what you gonna do?! I'm not happy with my internet, but still better than nothing....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    and what proof do i haveto show here.............. !

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    proof of power user status on some trackers will help to prove youre worthy of receving an invite as you have only 8 posts on this forum.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast