Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying postmen....

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Why is it so hard for the postman to push the post all the way through your letterbox.

The postie who delivers our mail leaves it hanging out of the letter box so it gets pished wet through. So Mrs effy left him a note asking him nicely to spend a couple of seconds pushing it all the way through the letter box so we don't have to dry the mail out.

The next day he leaves us a message back on our own mail saying spend some money on having a letter box put further up

Mrs effy went down to the post office to complain this morning and had everyone in the queue having a go at the poor chap behind the counter

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I thought you meant "annoying" as a verb rather than an adjective.

So you were maybe doing things like pishing out of the window on their heads.
    Last edited by JPaul; 11-20-2010 at 09:06 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    People like the original poster make me sick. These people are only trying to do their job.

Signed:

Postman Twat.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    People like the original poster make me sick. These people are only trying to do their job.

Signed:

Postman Twat.
    They should stop trying to do it and just fucking do it then.

Lazy bar stewards.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    It never actually bothered me, but I suppose it could be considered the practical thing to do,
    so kids wont take your mail just for the fun of it.

and also, have you noticed how 'chavis' always seems to have a problem with anyone that post a question?
    if you make a retorical question, then he says something along the lines of 'just mind you own shit you fucktard',
    or if you make a noob question he might say 'what kind of stupid question is that you fuckin idiot',
    or may be you just want to rant a bit in the Lounge then he will go 'why do you f.ing come here you supid fuck nobody care...' and so on.

I'm starting to think there must be more to it,
    because it is true, he pretty much does as he pleases around here, no body says nothing to him about that attitude and I know I'm not the first one to mention it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    It never actually bothered me, but I suppose it could be considered the practical thing to do,

and also, have you noticed how 'chavis' always seems to have a problem with anyone that post a question?
    if you make a retorical question, then he says something along the lines of 'just mind you own shit you fucktard',
    or if you make a noob question he might say 'what kind of stupid question is that you fuckin idiot',
    or may be you just want to rant a bit in the Lounge then he will go 'why do you f.ing come here you supid fuck nobody care...' and so on.

because it is true, he pretty much does as he pleases around here, no body says nothing to him about that attitude and I know I'm not the first one to mention it.
    Just after eleven o'clock here but I'm not sure what time zone you're in.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    3:18pm atm, but what does it have to do with anything man?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    3:18pm atm, but what does it have to do with anything man?
    How should I know, you posted it.

You might want to think these things through a bit.

9. Lounge   -   #9

I think you'll find that I'm quite a bit cleverer than that.

I can do all of the above whilst juggling novels, political manifestos and underweight spastics like you.

I'm quite the diverse individual. I've got scope.

You, on the other hand are just a clueless monkoid who gives me something to do.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    And you're right about the doing as I please thing too.

I'll post whatever the fuck I like in this lounge and this has absolutely fuck all to do with you and your altar-kissing, point-missing, pants-pissing liberal friends.

That's why the lounge is good. It offends spastics like you on a daily basis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast