Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinypic Account [Needed]

Sin4pz's Avatar Poster
    Wasnt sure if this belongs here but if anyone has an account and dont need,
    could i please have it.

http://tinypic.com/

Not accepting New users. Just get referred to Photobucket instead.

TIA.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I wish people would read stuff or do something else.

Welcome Tinypic Users!

Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: [email protected]. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I wish people would read stuff or do something else.

Welcome Tinypic Users!

Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: [email protected]. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!
    He should seriously consider moving to either Canada, the UK or Australia then .
    I'd would have added the US but I'm trying to keep this as helpful as possible.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Photobucket buys Tinypic

Posted by Paul Worthington on September 27, 2010 · View Comments

Leading photo storage site Photobucket purchased imaging service Tinypic — and says it is transitioning Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to its main site, Photobucket.com.

“Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket,” the company says.

However the transition did not go smoothly: reports arose that all image links stopped functioning, and new uploads were not permitted.

The next day the sites reported they had “heard from many of our users in regards to these changes,” and “restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site.”

I think it's a fair bet that new account will be Photobucket anyway, I would imagine that with them buying Tinypica they want the exiscustomers to move over. New ones will probly just get a Photobucket account instead from the start.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sin4pz's Avatar Poster
    I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it. If not are there any decent image hosts whose thumbnails ouput sizes are at least 215px × 120px. Have three imagehosts whose ouput sizes are simply too small. Would be nice to have more control.
    Last edited by Sin4pz; 12-01-2010 at 09:54 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    You are a bittorrent account trader, am I right.

It's just this whole "spare account" motif you have going.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin4pz View Post
    I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it.

Did you even bother to read what was posted. If you don't live in one of the four listed regions, I assume your access will be blocked, just as it is now. That is unless you want to go through the hassles of using a VPN or proxy just to host images.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-01-2010 at 10:58 PM.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin4pz View Post
    I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it. If not are there any decent image hosts whose thumbnails ouput sizes are at least 215px × 120px. Have three imagehosts whose ouput sizes are simply too small. Would be nice to have more control.
    ^This guy thinks his e-peen is bigger than will fit on 215 X 120 px.

and
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sin4pz's Avatar Poster
    @Jpaul. No, I do not. And i dont see a connection. So any one who uses the words "spare" and "account" is automatically a trader? I'll be sure to spread the two words out in future to avoid confusion.
    @ Skiz. Can still try, if only for shits and giggles. I backed up my last post asking for alternatives
    @ mega If it wont fit on 215 x 120 im sure i can slap it around on 125px × 83px
    Last edited by Sin4pz; 12-02-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast