Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN for 4 year FST member

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi guys,

I have been a member here for 4 years (thats more than even most mods) and not once did I ask for a high-level tracker such as FTN for free. Whatever trackers I got were by being a good member of the community, making friends and in some cases offering some good trades.

Now I have managed to get all the trackers I want except the ultimate one - FTN. I did get it as a gift from someone here a long long time back and then I did not know that it is such a great tracker with such a great community (i came to know only a few days back when i returned to these forums) and now I dont even remember my userid/pass. Guess it must have expired.

So I am making a sincere request here that someone please send me an FTN invite so that I can finally make it to the best tracker and the greatest community. I am from India and only have a 512K connection but I have always maintained greater than 1 ratio in all my trackers and always continue seeding for weeks or as long as possible.

I know there are a lot of such request threads here but I doubt any of them is from such an old member of FST. Also I used to make a lot of giveaways in the old times when we had the +1 thread instead of the repping system. So I hope someone here considers this whole situation and I get a PM with the great news.

Edit: Some ppl here mentioned that I wasn't active for all the time I've been a member, some even going so far as to say that I am being manipulative etc. Please note that nowhere above did I mention that I have been an active member or that I deserve an invite for that reason. I was just trying to provide a USP coz not many ppl notice the Join Date of a user. Ofcourse ppl can see my history and see my no. of posts, so there was no intent to misrepresent facts. If people still think that I did something wrong by mentioning what I saw as my only USP here, I apologize and take back my request.
    Last edited by man2069us; 10-11-2007 at 05:00 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    4 years and you still do not know where to post your request?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    4 years and 241 posts that sucks!..it looks like u were just holding a spot here...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    4 years in fst and you still havent made any good friends ??

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    /Moved

yo

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

That's 3 yrs
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Your first post was less than a year ago, tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

That's 3 yrs
    3 years, 10 months, mostly. Close to four.
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-11-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Prepare to get thrashed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    4 years and you still do not know where to post your request?
    Okay ... my bad ... had way too many tabs open on the browser ... didnt realize I was posting in the wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    4 years and 241 posts that sucks!..it looks like u were just holding a spot here...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Ofcourse I wasn't active throughout ... initially i just used to surf coz i was a newbie ... then i went inactive during my graduation .. even later I never posted anywhere just to increase my post count .. also i never claimed i am the most active member .. just quite an old one ... also now i am once again in a jobless sort of phase and can afford to be active for quite some time

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Okay ... my bad ... had way too many tabs open on the browser ... didnt realize I was posting in the wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Ofcourse I wasn't active throughout ... initially i just used to surf coz i was a newbie ... then i went inactive during my graduation .. even later I never posted anywhere just to increase my post count .. also i never claimed i am the most active member .. just quite an old one ... also now i am once again in a jobless sort of phase and can afford to be active for quite some time

if you aren't active why should we give u an invite?...that doesnt make sense....dont even try...get some friends....u status of having an old account means nothing...so dont even try...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast