Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

Watched Skyline 3 last night and was a bit disappointed, really liked Skyline 1 and 2.

2. Movies & TV   -   #762
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No Time to Die (2021)- Oh the hubris.

Quote Originally Posted by Zupper View Post
    Watched Skyline 3 last night....
    That's probably three Skylines too many.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-04-2021 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #763
    I Claudius - The Best Historical TV Show
    I, Claudius is a 1976 BBC Television adaptation of Robert Graves' 1934 novel I, Claudius and its 1935 sequel Claudius the God.
    The story begins (watch Robert Graves I Claudius) with an old Claudius in his study, just starting to write the 'strange' history of his family. Whilst he is writing he remembers a few years back when he heard the Sibyl's prophecy. She predicted he would get a position everybody but him wanted, that in 1900 years his history will be read and at long last Claudius will speak clearly. The story then returns to the old Claudius, who begins his family history with the rivalry between Marcus Agrippa and Marcellus.

4. Movies & TV   -   #764
    I watched Numbers Station. Not bad, not really good; mindless enough to let me fall asleep as soon as it was over.

5. Movies & TV   -   #765
    So far been watching all of the Apple TV Originals and gotta admit SEE is pretty interesting! TV shows recently being produces are far better than the past when TV channels were the only ones to produce them. Now you have the likes of Netflix, Amazon, Apple, Hulu, and etc creating far better shows.

6. Movies & TV   -   #766
    squid games

7. Movies & TV   -   #767
    Letterkenny

8. Movies & TV   -   #768
    I'm downloading Dune. I hope it's good even though I think they really didn't cast it very well.

.......................................................................................................................

It's pretty good but I stand by my point that it would be a better movie minus the inclusion of Drax and Aquaman and plus an actual, you know, ending.

Pretty faithful to the book from what I can remember.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-17-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: after watching

9. Movies & TV   -   #769
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm downloading Dune. I hope it's good even though I think they really didn't cast it very well.

.......................................................................................................................

It's pretty good but I stand by my point that it would be a better movie minus the inclusion of Drax and Aquaman and plus an actual, you know, ending.

Pretty faithful to the book from what I can remember.
    Watched it last night and it was a lot better than I expected and was pretty faithful to the book. Shame we have wait and see if they're will be a Part II.

10. Movies & TV   -   #770
    I thought that I was going to hate Timothée Chalamet because Timothée Chalamet but once people start trying to kill him because, assumingly again, Timothée Chalamet, he's quite tolerable.