Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good rule for all future invites?

scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    I think people should post how long they have been there on a tracker and have a speed test too, that way, if you see their upload speed is very slow, and they have high upload for the length of time being there, you can figure out if they're cheating or not

You might be thinking "Bad idea, too much info"
    That wouldn't matter, because if you don't trade accounts it doesn't matter, but if you do trade... shame on you

But seriously, what do you guys think?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Accounts are also disabled for giveaways, sometimes even for posting a screen shot. Anything that gives away your identity on a tracker is probably a bad idea. Besides what's to stop people from lying. If they actually post their join date it's just asking for a ban imo.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think I use a seedbox, so my speedtests are irrelevant. Linux box and I don't install Firefox.

That could be a hurdle
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My information on any tracker has FA to do with you, or this forum.

I even refuse to show any SS of any tracker openly, it can be abused (ie copied by others to gain something they are not entitled to). If people want to invite me to a special place, then they do it on merit having known me, not what bullshit jpg I have to post.

And I repeat, speed has nothing to do with how good a sharer you are, it isn't how much you upload that matters, it is how much you download & upload as a total that is more important to me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    solution: do not give out invites on a public forum

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    My information on any tracker has FA to do with you, or this forum.

I even refuse to show any SS of any tracker openly, it can be abused (ie copied by others to gain something they are not entitled to). If people want to invite me to a special place, then they do it on merit having known me, not what bullshit jpg I have to post.

And I repeat, speed has nothing to do with how good a sharer you are, it isn't how much you upload that matters, it is how much you download & upload as a total that is more important to me.
    that's the best thing i ever heard in this forum

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Real Talk SgtMajor, that's whut im talkin' about !
    And i will add that >>>
    for me i prefer givin' an invite to someone that actually wrote something than some guy that just wrote "need this need that" and posted a ratio or speedtest....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol why not? I proud of my speed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am proud of your ability to use photoshop too, good work

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    All screenshots can be faked easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast