Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: req emusic

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello Girls an Boys:-)

I really would like to get from somebody an elektROnik invite . Please somebody help me in it. Thanks.
    I listen for 10 years electronik music. My first album and artist was Digweed and his GU019 L.A. double album in 1999. My fav genre is house, prog.house, trance and prog.trance.
    I've a lot of albums and sets from Digweed, Sasha, Cattaneo, Zabiela, Kleinenberg, G&D, Sathosi, Armin, Markus Schulz, and much more....I was already all of them live parties...I've got all of GU series, I collect Renaissance series too...so i am an electronic music addict:-) I have just home net but i seed everything what i am download on every sites.
    Last edited by KollA; 07-08-2009 at 08:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    His story:
    you seem to get active when you need a tracker or have invites to trade.
    Havnt you managed to trade your way in?

anyway, regardless of your past, good luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    this site was very helpful for years with good members i remember... but now there are a lot of users who just search what i'm or other member wrote for weeks...no comment

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by KollA View Post
    this site was very helpful for years with good members i remember... but now there are a lot of users who just search what i'm or other member wrote for weeks...no comment
    and is that a wrong thing to do?

People have the right to verify the credentials of the prospective invitees. And i have tried my best to help them retain their accounts lest their accounts get compromised for some odd reason.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KollA View Post
    and is that a wrong thing to do?

People have the right to verify the credentials of the prospective invitees. And i have tried my best to help them retain their accounts lest their accounts get compromised for some odd reason.
    +1 exept that inviting a trader is not an odd reason, in fact it's very common.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I really do feel like helping u out...but ur request is so so friggin lame and dull..No fav artists/djs mentioned...no subgenre of EDM mentioned..and ur not even active on this forum!!....Make a good request and u might get invited...and if u want some commercial EDM,then ElektROnik is not for ya....

All the best!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I listen for 10 years electronik music. My first album and artist was Digweed and his GU019 L.A. double album in 1999. My fav genre is house, prog.house, trance and prog.trance.
    I've a lot of albums and sets from Digweed, Sasha, Cattaneo, Zabiela, Kleinenberg, G&D, Sathosi, Armin, Markus Schulz, and much more....I was already all of them live parties...I've got all of GU series, I collect Renaissance series too...so i am an electronic music addict:-) I have just home net but i seed everything what i am download on every sites.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Zabiela as a Dj or an artist??(he's a legend imo).....Offtopic

Good to see u collect the Renaissance series....and ur fav artists are James,Sasha and Digweed...!!..All the best!!...

..ElektROnik invites closed atm!!...
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 06-05-2009 at 01:25 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    What's this eMusic?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    electronic:-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast