Page 193 of 740 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I still watch it every week, it's boring as fuck though. I want to put my fingers in Maggie's bottom.
    She isn't nearly as hawt tho now that she being all motherly.

Would it be too much to ask that the show tackle some larger topics like global implications?

yo

2. Lounge   -   #1922
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd like to tackle Maggie's motherly bottom with my fingers

It was shit again today, yet again nothing happened except for Carl getting a sandy bf

The most interesting thing evar was in season 1 or 2 when the CDC person said something like go to Paris they have answers or something else.

3. Lounge   -   #1923
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I think I only need to watch like the season openers, something in the middle, and the finales now.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #1924
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So I've finished remodeling the kitchen stuffs but I have no place for my Audioengine P4 speakers now. I plugged them in with a small amp and connected them to my pc but I'm in need of bass. I would just pick up a sub but the amp only has 2 channels which are obviously occupied by the left and right sides. Do I need to buy a new amp if I'm going to have a sub or is there some sort of hackzorz thing I can do?

yo

5. Lounge   -   #1925
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    So I've finished remodeling the kitchen stuffs but I have no place for my Audioengine P4 speakers now. I plugged them in with a small amp and connected them to my pc but I'm in need of bass. I would just pick up a sub but the amp only has 2 channels which are obviously occupied by the left and right sides. Do I need to buy a new amp if I'm going to have a sub or is there some sort of hackzorz thing I can do?

6. Lounge   -   #1926
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The whole in my post was bc my sub doesn’t work like that and my amp has only two channels, as explained.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #1927
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    First....

Model Amp??
    Model Sub-woofer??

First off Sub is non directional hens the ".1", you are not trying to add an effect?? you want more constant Boom Boom in the sound, that's all right??

Should get some sort of base through the bookshelf speakers?? Maybe not BOOM BOOM! shaking the floor base, but some??

Connected to PC....

Room Setting??
    Effect Setting?
    What source you are using for music?? (Eg. Hard drive,Sonos, Itunes, Actual radio station)

https://www.premiumsoundcanada.com/p...SABEgIhq_D_BwE
    Last edited by shaina; 11-28-2017 at 02:16 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1928
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How big is your sub and how deep are these channels?

If it's a really big sub and there's less than 30 feet of water then you've got a real problem there.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #1929
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    How big is your sub and how deep are these channels?
    If it's a really big sub and there's less than 30 feet of water then you've got a real problem there.

10. Lounge   -   #1930
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm glad someone approves but then artists and Jews are always the first ones purged under authoritarian regimes. Israel being the obvious exception.
    Respect my lack of authority.