Thread: Philotorrent....got nirvana after reading this

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This is originally from Zeropaid c0mmunity by pamela69

Most Torrent sites a pretty much the same,a lot have the same content even...

The most valued sites are the ones who's invites are in short supply.....

Who wants TD.TL,ST.......they are considered mediocre now.....WHY....because there's heaps of invites around.

They are basically good sites......

Peeps now want ScT......Why.....cause its hard to get into,...probably has the same content as all the other lower class sites.

It's the same old story....the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence........That is .....until u get there....

In six months time they'll be chasing some other supposedly Hotshot site.

Wow what a philosophical in torrent
    Philotorrent....got nirvana after reading this

BTW any guys know philosopkical torrent site dedicated for only philosophy

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    this Philotorrent has nirvana albums?? and what's the url??
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what URL, i am searching for philosophicaltorrent site. If you or any fellas know lemme know plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    this Philotorrent has nirvana albums?? and what's the url??

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Philotorrents sounds like a hidden topsite to me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    R3bel's Avatar AddicT BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Most Torrent sites a pretty much the same,a lot have the same content even...

The most valued sites are the ones who's invites are in short supply.....

Who wants TD.TL,ST.......they are considered mediocre now.....WHY....because there's heaps of invites around.

They are basically good sites......

Peeps now want ScT......Why.....cause its hard to get into,...probably has the same content as all the other lower class sites.

It's the same old story....the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence........That is .....until u get there....

In six months time they'll be chasing some other supposedly Hotshot site.
    seems right.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hey anyone know the address or have invites for this philosophicaltorrent site??

LMAO

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Yea pretty much (what he said)

Except with FTN, once I finally got an invite to that site I can say that the fuss was worth it. For most of the others though, I don't think they're all that much better then TL if at all. Although I'm not on ScT, I don't see how it can be better then TL or FTN

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the fuss was worth it with the following to me: bitmetv, bitme, oink, torrentleech, underground gamer, karagarga (but that one could go either way. there's very few seeders for the movies i want)
    fuss was NOT worth it: ftn, x264, vipmusic, pedro's bt. they're decent sites and i get some stuff off of them but to hear others talk about it, they were the messiah of torrent sites.
    pleasant surprises: thedvdclub, tvtorrents, goem, tvjunkies

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ScT was definately worth this so-called "fuss"; so was bitmetv- where else are you going to get so much TV content?