Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Htc Diamond II

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What do you guys think of the Htc Diamond 2 http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch.../overview.html

Im thinking of buying the European version of it unlocked but the only thing from holding me back is that you can't use the 3G Network feature here in the US because it's only made to be used in EU

Also what do you think of the 3g feature...useless or no?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    3G is useful if you use video conferencing or apps that require hi speed transfers.
    HTC has come up with a few good models with even better features.
    On a personal note, its just about ones own preferences. I would prefer a Nokia any day over an HTC.
    The phone you just started this thread about, has a few neat features. If 3G is not that important for your needs,then, just go for it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thanks for clearing that up. so say if i just wanted to use the phone for only music and watching youtube vids, the 3G feature wouldn't affect me right?

I think the phone is pretty cool though. i like the design of the First Diamond but this one has a few better features. what kind of nokia's do you prefer? give me a few examples so i can take a look and maybe find something better

4. Lounge   -   #4
    look how beautiful the first diamond is http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch.../overview.html

it just doesn't quite have the best features
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 06-13-2009 at 04:02 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    yeah i did look it up, and its pretty for sure.
    I am using a nokia N95. Its good for listening to music and youtube streaming. And i use a nokia E 71 for mailing and text messaging. It has a faster processor, and has loads of nifty apps for wireless presentations and slideshows.
    If you want a touchscreen phone for streaming youtube vids, and listening to music (using earplugs), have a look at iphone. Its for 99$ atm.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    the iphone went down to 99$?

brand new or used?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    the nokia N95 looks good also. looks similar to the htc and it has amazing product features. how much would an unlocked version cost and will I be able to use the 3G network here in the us with it?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    the iphone went down to 99$?

brand new or used?
    new. http://www.apple.com/iphone/buy/
    After the launch of a new model by Palmone.

the nokia N95 looks good also. looks similar to the htc and it has amazing product features. how much would an unlocked version cost and will I be able to use the 3G network here in the us with it?
    its for 369$ on the nokia online store in the US.
    http://www.nokiahowto.com/find-produ...ones/nokia-n95

9. Lounge   -   #9
    buddy, thanks a lot for the suggestions. I just bought the Htc 2 and i kind of feel the regret already but it's alright cause i know im going to end up getting the new Iphone either way. I might give this one to my brother if I like the 3G S more

Edit:I just saw a full video review of the Nokia N97 and Sony Erickson Idou on youtube and fell in love with those two. When i have money I'm definitely going to buy either one
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 06-13-2009 at 08:24 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    buddy, thanks a lot for the suggestions. I just bought the Htc 2 and i kind of feel the regret already but it's alright cause i know im going to end up getting the new Iphone either way. I might give this one to my brother if I like the 3G S more

Edit:I just saw a full video review of the Nokia N97 and Sony Erickson Idou on youtube and fell in love with those two. When i have money I'm definitely going to buy either one
    haha
    gratz for your new phone.
    And yeah, new phones are introduced every other day. Its hard to keep up with the latest.
    crass consumerism at its best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast