Thread: Zamunda invite

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If there's anyone who can help me out with an invite to Zamunda I would really apreciate it .
    I can show you speedtests / proofs or anything you need .
    If there are any questions please tell me .
    Thank you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    They don't have invites as far as I know. You need to wait until they open signups, not to mention the IP issue we're all already aware of.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes anon, you are right. There are no invites.
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    there's no invite system for that tracker btw i will send you my acc details anyway it's not working here in the country where i'm now

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by mandown View Post
    there's no invite system for that tracker btw i will send you my acc details anyway it's not working here in the country where i'm now
    Thank you but the details were not correct . I sent you a pm , if you can please respond and help me out . Thank you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard